Microsoft Offers 5 Free Xbox Games for June's Gold Program

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Xbox Live Gold subscribers, both 360 and One owners will be downloading a total of 5 free games over the month of June as part of the Gold Program’s rewards.

Xbox One owners will have to wait until later in June to get their two free games due to the need to release a system update for the console to accommodate the changes.

Interesting these game are also on steam and play better with a controller. The steam box controller looks like a better fighting pad, but you can't knock a free game if you just want something to play when friends are over. Plus they can bring their own controllers and I can keep my controllers clean.

Be interesting to compare how the xbox 360 version looks compared to the steam version since street fighter is an old school game.

Interesting these game are also on steam and play better with a controller. The steam box controller looks like a better fighting pad, but you can't knock a free game if you just want something to play when friends are over. Plus they can bring their own controllers and I can keep my controllers clean.

Be interesting to compare how the xbox 360 version looks compared to the steam version since street fighter is an old school game.

hmm i dunno how cool you are with your friends, but if their hands were really that dirty/sweaty, I'd tell them to go wash their hands before they use my controllers.

Or just find some friends that believe in basic hygiene :) I'm only giving you crap.... just weird to me, who in their right mind doesn't love to have a pair of clean hands?

Back