Blowing Up A Mac Pro With 10lbs Of C4

These people seriously need mental help. Gee, I wonder how blowing up this PC with C4 will look. Oh, I dunno, probably just like anything else of a similar size.

Wish I had the money to buy a brand new mac pro and enough C4 to do this.

Not really.

But still.

These people seriously need mental help. Gee, I wonder how blowing up this PC with C4 will look. Oh, I dunno, probably just like anything else of a similar size.

They're compensating for something.

If I had the money, I wouldn't do it, I much rather donate it to a school. But he'll probably make enough money from his channel to cover the costs, so I'm guessing it's a business decision.

Two thoughts,

1) That det cord looked badass in slo-mo.

2) As a rabid Apple hater, I like that round / titanium chrome case design.

3) Curious what a pound of C4 actually costs.

5) Even lame ass firecrackers are illegal in my state, we can only own snakes and sparklers. Freedom is a relative word.

Two thoughts,

5) Even lame ass firecrackers are illegal in my state, we can only own snakes and sparklers. Freedom is a relative word.

Eh, the word "freedom" is being thrown around too much. We're free to do what the Constitution tells us what we're free to do. Otherwise, it's in the air.

Eh, the word "freedom" is being thrown around too much. We're free to do what the Constitution tells us what we're free to do. Otherwise, it's in the air.

We're not even that free. We're supposedly free to own firearms, according to the Constitution, but there are a million walls in the way.

Everyone needs to quit yer bitching it brightens my work day seeing him blow shit up or shoot at shit!

We're not even that free. We're supposedly free to own firearms, according to the Constitution, but there are a million walls in the way.

Uh no, not quite but that's a debate for another forum.

^This, you seen one you seen them all, just a waste of resources and tech.
And no, I careless about crApple.

Where's the Mac Pro video? You seem to have posted video of someone blowing up a small trash can by mistake.

Where else can you learn so much about C4 and det cord without joining a military?

I hate all these 'lets buy something and blow it up or destroy it' videos. Morons. Why not give it to someone who can't afford it and will forever be grateful, instead of wasting it for the sake of youtube clicks.

Why all the hate? this guy does what he does to amuse the masses and make money. If you want to bitch about waste start with fast food.

Where's the Mac Pro video? You seem to have posted video of someone blowing up a small trash can by mistake.

Bahahaha

Yeah, why blow up a trash can, it's a waste, they can actually be used for something!

Half the enjoyment I get from watching these videos is the mountains of asshurt that inevitably follows.

It's one thing to see things like controlled demolition of buildings with explosives. There's purpose to it, and the explosions are a nice bonus. But, some random guy that spends thousands to blow up small electronics for some weird explosives fetish? Nah, I just see that as a symptom of more serious issues both with the creators of said content and of the people who consume it while stroking their egos (among other things).

These video's are just plain stupid.

The scariest part is the guy actually acquired 10 pounds of C4. WTF !

Fireworks displays waste a lot more resources, money, pollute more than this, and are basically for the same purpose. Entertainment via fire/explosion. Who cares... I think it's a bit silly, but if it entertains him, and others, it's his money, he earned it, he can do what he wants with it.

Two thoughts,

That's 5 thoughts, and are you...me?

it's hilarious to see all you people whine and complain "it's a waste, it's a problem, i don't understand"

Each and everyone one of us do things we like that can be considered 100% wasteful and stupid. It's not my place to tell you though how much of a waste the things you do are.

The creator of this video was using his time and his money in a way that's 100% legal... and entertaining tens of thousands of people. The only thing it cost you was the time it took to watch the video and go on the internet and complain.

I hate all these 'lets buy something and blow it up or destroy it' videos. Morons. Why not give it to someone who can't afford it and will forever be grateful, instead of wasting it for the sake of youtube clicks.

Grateful donation videos get 50,000 clicks.
Explosions get 10,000,000 clicks.

Which means you get more money from explosions to buy more stuff to blow up. No explosions = no stuff.

Grateful donation videos get 50,000 clicks.
Explosions get 10,000,000 clicks.

Which means you get more money from explosions to buy more stuff to blow up. No explosions = no stuff.

Stop using logic. There are poor children in Africa who need a PowerMac.

The guy is a licensed explosives and weapons manufacturer. He also happens to make money off of blowing up expensive tech for other's entertainment (he also does weapon demonstrations that don't involve technology)....and not just Apple products. I don't see why it's so hard to figure out why he does this...

The guy is a licensed explosives and weapons manufacturer. He also happens to make money off of blowing up expensive tech for other's entertainment (he also does weapon demonstrations that don't involve technology)....and not just Apple products. I don't see why it's so hard to figure out why he does this...

yup, I wish he would just blow up maybe defective stuffs though, dunno I just don't like wasting money that way even if you are licensed for everything,lol

Back