Watch Dogs Launch Trailer

I like the way the PC version is waaaaaay back behind every other platform the game is released on.

Game looks pretty good and fun, there have been twitch streams up all day today from reveal events. I am disappointed that ubisoft backtracked on their promise to cut uplay back and forcing people to register with it on PC.

My modded GTA 4 with ICEnhancer and texture/car packs might rival this game, hopefully you can mod this game as much as GTA 4 to make the game look even better.

Ubisoft is lucky they got record pre-order numbers...I have a feeling that when the game officially launches that sales numbers are going to take a major hit...word-of-mouth will hurt this game

Ubisoft is lucky they got record pre-order numbers...I have a feeling that when the game officially launches that sales numbers are going to take a major hit...word-of-mouth will hurt this game

Why do you think so? I'm looking forward to it but will wait to read actual reviews.

Why do you think so? I'm looking forward to it but will wait to read actual reviews.

just my spidey sense tingling...Ubisoft seemed to overreact after a few negative leaked reviews went online...plus the graphics downgrade controversy, the 6 month delay and just the overall sense that this game is not going to be the revolution in gaming that they want us to believe...I'm sure it'll be fun in a GTA meets Sleeping Dogs kind of way but I don't see this being anything unique or GOTY material

The game looked awesome on the twitch stream. I would reserve judgement on this game until reviews come out.

after the letdown that was Wolfenstein... we will see about watchdogs.

I actually have money set aside for this, if the reviews are good (and I mean real reviews, no the paid for fluff pieces) then I have no problem paying full retail price. On the other side of that coin, I also have no problem waiting a few months if it's mediocre.

If watch dogs is a flop the on other game out there even care about is The Division, and that's a whole year+ away. 2014 might be shaping up to be a completely dead year for video games.

I've not watched any of the twitch streams or anything, but the game looks cool to me. I actually already grabbed up a code for it. I know a lot of people were bitching about the graphics not being as great as the original trailer, but as long as the games fun, I can live with a slightly lower graphic fidelity. Although I really hope the PC version graphics are up there.

Not sure if they'll be any mods later on for it, I really hope there will be. I still play GTA4 from time to time because of the mods. If nothing else, I figure this game will hold me over until they ever release GTAV on pc which will hopefully be as moddable as 4.

Conan did a great Clueless Gamer review on this. Was pretty funny, esp. the part where he jacked a brown delivery truck... :D

Back