Where to Buy water cooling parts for custom loop around Miami?

Drangueos

Limp Gawd
Hi, I´m sorry if this is the wrong section or if it is illegal to ask.

I´m on holidays here in Miami and would like to buy water cooling parts for my pc, can someone advise me a good physical store?
I´ll need pump, radiators, cpu and gpu blocks, maybe some fittings and that is all about.

Thanks in advance.

Performance-PCS is the best option in florida, they are semi-close to miami (Closer than I am atleast), its the place linked above by renny

how far are you from palm bay because its home to one of the biggest pc water cooling distributors in the country.

Thanks for that, but now I´m far from there, I should have asked before, because I drove from Orlando to Miami and Palm bay was on the way :mad:

Now I have only 2 days left before I go back home and I´m not going to lose one just to drive back there.

And since I wanna pay Cash, I cannot buy online :(

Then you're out of luck. Watercooling is very niche, very few stores are able to be successful selling watercooling equipment. If you really want to pay cash, hire someone on craigslist or something like that to build your computer for you and pay in cash. Or find a [H] member nearby you.

What do you guys think of performance-PCs if you buy mail order?

stock is easily on par with the other east coast water cooling juggernaut frozencpu.com. they answer my questions usually within a few hours even when i submit inquiries well after the end of business. whomever they use for aftermarket case powdercoating is top notch and easily comparable to automotive powdercoating. they don't do in-house psu single sleeving like frozencpu. shipping prices to the west coast are on the average cheaper than frozencpu.

Not sure why the op cannot buy online.. Pretty much every convenience store and grocery store in the US has loadable prepaid debit cards.

Not sure why the op cannot buy online.. Pretty much every convenience store and grocery store in the US has loadable prepaid debit cards.

I think the issue is most likely because he would be using an international CC which some vendors won't accept or charge more to process. A lot of people (that aren't from here) don't realize that every store there is sells prepaid debit cards. It's a shame he drove right past them, they are a great place to buy from. Never had an issue with them.

At the end I will buy here in the UK.
I didn't want to buy online because I already had the dollars on me, that I got at good rate and if I pay with my card, my bank would charge a fee plus a higher conversion rate.

I didn't know you could get this in the US.

Last edited:
I work in Boynton Beach which isn't far from there, I never knew such a place existed so close to me, I might have to check them out

What do you guys think of performance-PCs if you buy mail order?
I just received a package from them this Saturday. The shipping was very quick from my order time so it was only a 2 day turnaround on my order. They do have a great selection and I often check their website when I am looking for parts. Usually I start my orders at Sidewinder Computers and branch out to other stores if they don't have what I want in stock and to compare prices. For example with my last purchase Sidewinder had the particular fans I wanted and neither PerformancePCs or FrozenCPU carried them. The reservoir I wanted - Sidewinder had the model with the black POM ends and PerformancePCs had the model with the clear acrylic ends. I went with the clear acrylic one but that could have gone either way.

Back