Assassin's Creed Pirates Demo

I clicked on it to see. Didn't really play it. It does use around 70-75% of all my cpu cores in IE 11. I even have core parking on lol. Was kinda jerky (low fps) for me. I just ran around in the boat.

Works great in Chrome for being targeted towards IE. Just drive the boat around. Gameplay sucks, but it's pretty cool that it's in browser game play. Lots of potential for other awesome browser games eventually. Sadly, it'll be used for Farmville 3, Sims, etc...

Works great on Firefox on my old C2D 2.66ghz 4gig ram, I'm actually quite impressed this could be run in a browser without any kind of installation. The graphics are impressive (not Crysis impressive, browser impressive ;)).

Doesn't work for me on either FF or Chrome; it just says "Browser not supported"

I also get "Browser not Supported" message. I've tried Chrome, FF, and IE. I'm going to try it some of the other machines around the house and see if I have any luck.

Ya..Must be addons or something. Except I don't run any but shock wave and Amd steady video. My Dell Inspriron 9100 with 3.4 EE cpu win xp would not run in IE 8.Said error need to upgrade to newer browser. Need win 8. I do run FF on that old laptop because it is old and it just says..." Hey, did you know there's a newer version of IE that supports the web game? get it now. Then you click on the download and it wants you to buy win8. That's while use FF on that old machine.
whatever..Seems cool if you can get it to work.

Works fine in my i5 on Win7 and the newest Firefox. I also keep my flash up to date. It hardly takes any cpu power.

worked fine at work on chrome (E5420 @ 2.5Ghz + Quadro FX 570)

demo was... I dunno, is this what the game will be like?

I clicked on it to see. Didn't really play it. It does use around 70-75% of all my cpu cores in IE 11. I even have core parking on lol. Was kinda jerky (low fps) for me. I just ran around in the boat.

You must have something seriously fubar'd to be getting jerky performance with it using 75% of a fairly fast modern CPU. It was silky smooth for me with my rig (see sig)..I was seeing 14~20% CPU usage and my 290 was boosting from its idle clocks (300mhz) to 450~540 Mhz according to GPU-Z..

I am using FF 29.01 with all updates..

Ya..Must be addons or something. Except I don't run any but shock wave and Amd steady video. My Dell Inspriron 9100 with 3.4 EE cpu win xp would not run in IE 8.Said error need to upgrade to newer browser. Need win 8. I do run FF on that old laptop because it is old and it just says..." Hey, did you know there's a newer version of IE that supports the web game? get it now. Then you click on the download and it wants you to buy win8. That's while use FF on that old machine.
whatever..Seems cool if you can get it to work.

Dear God man, you actually bought a laptop (although I think they called them DTR's due to their size and weight) that contained one of the hottest Desktop P4 CPUs ever produced:eek::eek::eek::eek:? My Bro-in-law had one he gave my sister because it wasn't able to get more then 20~55 minutes out of a single charge with a new HP battery. That thing would throttle itself just idling at the desktop with the fans cranked up enough to make themselves heard, especially in a quiet room!

Holy shit did that suck.

I got tired of it 20 sec in and crashed onto the beach on purpose. Even that was boring as hell.

I also get "Browser not Supported" message. I've tried Chrome, FF, and IE. I'm going to try it some of the other machines around the house and see if I have any luck.

Running 64 Bit Browsers?

It ran great with Firefox 29.0.1 64-bit (pcxFirefox) on Windows 8.1. Not exactly fun though.

Back