New SUPERHOT Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its super hot super hot super hot super hot.

The novelty would wear off pretty quick. In fact it wore off before the end of the video for me.

Interesting concept, though as others have said it feels like a novelty that will get boring quickly.

I haven't played any demo, vid looks pretty cool. I never really even liked 'bullet time' in Max Payne and F.E.A.R. I just played without using it unless feces reeeaally hit the fan. This is interesting because you can manipulate time itself instead of just slowing it down. I can see it getting old, but more so I can see myself walking in slow-mo to the bathroom after playing it for a couple of hours. Einstein might like it. ;)

:eek: What's up with the graphics? This is a trailer of the alpha version right???

It's a kickstarter project. It'll get better! ... when they go through 3 campaigns and decide to make a the 5th installment of the game when they have not released the first 3.

It would be a good phone game if that's what it is. Phone games are all about your ability to start and stop playing them easily without much loss in time or progress. That is why angry birds blew up because it was one of the early games where it was broken into such small units of a level you could just throw one bird then stop for as long as you wanted.

I can't decide. It does look like it could get repetitive quickly. It doesn't have a catch to make it all work or flow. I think it looks like a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back