Man Arrested in Japan for 3D-Printed Guns

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Another first for Japan. Authorities in Kawasaki, near Tokyo, arrested their very first manufacturer of 3D printed guns in violation of Japan’s firearm control law. The 27 year old man had posted a YouTube video showing him firing the printed weapons, alerting the police to his gun possession.

le sigh

Because no one in Japan could ever CNC a perfect 1911 from freely available plans.

Because no one in Japan could pick up a hammer and smash on a pistol cartridge till it goes off. Calling these all plastic contraptions guns is pretty dubious. "Bullet Exploder" might be a better name for it.

Because no one in Japan could pick up a hammer and smash on a pistol cartridge till it goes off. Calling these all plastic contraptions guns is pretty dubious. "Bullet Exploder" might be a better name for it.

.. But that's not a 3d printed hammer, so it's not news worthy.

Because no one in Japan could ever CNC a perfect 1911 from freely available plans.
Or make a shotgun using common sense. You don't even need rifling, just a decent piece of tubing, and something to hit the primer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7vwivR6cE

Good thing we have such tight restrictions on suppressors that can prevent hearing loss and noise complaints near shooting ranges, since no one could possibly just use an oil filter very successfully: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs

"Bullet Exploder"

That has a nice 3D printed ring to it. :p

Could she expose her ignorance and anti gun mindset any more clearly? She came off as a moron.

Neat idea. but yea a CNC machine, a bit of stock, and a simple smooth bore revolver or even auto pistol is not a hard thing to make out of steel. Even rifled barrels are not too terribly difficult.

wow! a 6 bullet barrel? I can only fit one at a time down my firearms, fascinating. Also why is our "obsession" with firearms a morbid one? This chick needs to do her research or stfu.

wow! a 6 bullet barrel? I can only fit one at a time down my firearms, fascinating. Also why is our "obsession" with firearms a morbid one? This chick needs to do her research or stfu.

Liberal, enlightened, hippy, anti gun, chicks talk like gun bans are just common sense. They can't even fathom the views of the other side. Hell, they don't even understand the actual agenda of own side, citizen disarmament. They actually think they stand for, "saving the children", and such.

I'd be really worried about blowing my hand off with one of these things...

Liberal, enlightened, hippy, anti gun, chicks talk like gun bans are just common sense. They can't even fathom the views of the other side. Hell, they don't even understand the actual agenda of own side, citizen disarmament. They actually think they stand for, "saving the children", and such.

You know, I'm really tired of everyone using "Liberal" like it is a bad term. Most of my views make me liberal vs conservative. However I am still Pro Gun, Pro responsibility, pro freedom and generally against big government. Beyond that I agree with your statement.

I'd be really worried about blowing my hand off with one of these things...

That's my view of it as well. These thing need to banned because they look far more dangerous to the shooter than to any victim. Even a POS saturday night special looks safer than this.

You know, I'm really tired of everyone using "Liberal" like it is a bad term. Most of my views make me liberal vs conservative. However I am still Pro Gun, Pro responsibility, pro freedom and generally against big government. Beyond that I agree with your statement.

What do you expect when a majority of the people just vote based off of the labels placed on their politicians. They couldn't give a rats ass to fully research their candidates; it isn't any different here in Canada. Blind leading the blind. I've voted for individuals in all "parties" (I really hate the whole party system, should be abolished and just let everyone run as individuals), for their merits rather than their affiliation.

Most liberals tend to be anti-gun and pro-big government. I'm thinking you're not entirely liberal, but just tend to agree with some things that usually fall under that blanket category. It means you're your own person instead of just following a party mantra, which is a good thing.

If you were the norm for liberals, then liberals would not be associated with the anti freedom, anti gun, anti personal responsibility, pro big government platforms. Are you sure you are a liberal? Or are you more a libertarian with a few liberal beliefs?:confused:

The current definition of a Liberal, is indeed a dirty word to me, and at least a few others.
Hell conservative is a dirty word anymore. Both want to fuck, you they really just argue about which hole to take you in.

LOL, comma in the wrong place really makes that last sentence look stupid.

The whole rhethoric better yet lets call if feeble concept that libs belive in "big government" while the conservatives are the good guys that believe in "small government" is the biggest misconception ever.

Every republican admin murica had was the worst totalitarian govs ever in the history of the land.

Bascially police stats with more money for the private sector, bigger division of social classes. How is that a small gov? Not even Nazi Germany, Mussolinis Italy or Francos Spain had such totalitarianism compared to modern day murica, and the population think they are free. Give me a break.

If you were the norm for liberals, then liberals would not be associated with the anti freedom, anti gun, anti personal responsibility, pro big government platforms. Are you sure you are a liberal? Or are you more a libertarian with a few liberal beliefs?:confused:

The current definition of a Liberal, is indeed a dirty word to me, and at least a few others.
Hell conservative is a dirty word anymore. Both want to fuck, you they really just argue about which hole to take you in.
. Why do people in the right wing not understand the meaning of the words they use. "Anti personal responsibility". This is some rush Limbaugh trolling. Liver governments are governments for the people. Conservative governments are governments for corporations. Who restricts the rights of minority groups? CONSERVATIVES. Who wants to live in a totalitarian military christian theocracy? Conservatives. Who refuses to believe in science? Conservative? A straight white male talking about the big bad scary gubment restricting freedoms is laughable.
Japan has almost zero gun relate deaths. America has more than all other countries combined.
Conservative and libertarian claim to hate big gubment until it comes to their belifes. At which point the government better force people to follow to their moral and political beliefs

. Why do people in the right wing not understand the meaning of the words they use. "Anti personal responsibility". This is some rush Limbaugh trolling. Liver governments are governments for the people. Conservative governments are governments for corporations. Who restricts the rights of minority groups? CONSERVATIVES. Who wants to live in a totalitarian military christian theocracy? Conservatives. Who refuses to believe in science? Conservative? A straight white male talking about the big bad scary gubment restricting freedoms is laughable.
Japan has almost zero gun relate deaths. America has more than all other countries combined.
Conservative and libertarian claim to hate big gubment until it comes to their belifes. At which point the government better force people to follow to their moral and political beliefs

Lib govs are also for the coporations, Clinton, )bummer and all of them are equally funded by multinationals, the division between libs and conservatives is so small many muricans fails to realize it, they are too bent on watching dancing with the starts or doomsday preppers or whatever crap is on TV to truly know about politics.

The only difference I really see between the two parties is really on social issues, and very scarcely on economics, they both believe in capitalism. As for foreign policys they are both the same. Only the conservatives blatantly will unlesh the war machine while the libs stick to black ops,wet works and secret drones with psy ops to create puppet regimes in eastern Europe and trying to do the same in south america

Japan has almost zero related gun deaths.
Sociopath conservative merrrica has more than the rest of the world combined.

Citizen disarmament. LOL. The idea that an arms civilian population could fight off our military is laughable. You couldn't even fight off one national guard regiment

Citizen disarmament. LOL. The idea that an arms civilian population could fight off our military is laughable. You couldn't even fight off one national guard regiment

Correct term is psychopath, a sociopath is different, Tony Soprano was a sociopath for example lol

Clinton is only considered a liberal in america. In most other counties out entire Democrat party would be right wing

Clinton is only considered a liberal in america. In most other counties out entire Democrat party would be right wing

Exactly, what he did in the late 90s is what his idiot wife that let him cheat on her with a slap on the hands admin is doing now a little to the north of what happen in the 90s....

Its a delusion.

They believe they can fight the feds, the ATF and any "foreign" invaders with their semi auto AR-15s with no military training whatsoever other then shooting targets at a gun range or better yet the hicks that shoot cans drunk off pissweiser.

Its laughable.

LOL, not a conservative. And the last time I listened to Rush was some time in the 90's during a road trip through west TX on I 20. He was half full of shit back then, and I don't foresee that has changed. Look, the people that call themselves liberals, or formerly called themselves liberals since they seem to be trying to rename themselves progressives, stand against the the first and second amendments, and they stand against personal freedom outside of some magical elite, women, or minorities, and against personal responsibility unless you are a white male, christian, or have ever said the word *igge*. You are right though, the conservatives are little better, and worse in some areas.

I am for gay marriage, for freedom of religion or lack of it (though I see no reason to expunge existing references to it), against the nanny state, for personal responsibility, against wasteful spending, for just enough regulation of industry to prevent abuse. There is no single party that represents me. If you call yourself a liberal/progressive, or a conservative, you take responsibility for their platform.

Hey guess what, if the US was of homogenous race and culture we might have a lower crime rate as well. But if blaming it on guns does it for you go ahead. Gun bans certainly did not curb violence in the UK or AU. A gun was simply used less often. Dead with a ball bat or butchers knife is still just as dead with a gun.

1044753.large.jpg

Hey guess what, if the US was of homogenous race and culture we might have a lower crime rate as well. But if blaming it on guns does it for you go ahead. Gun bans certainly did not curb violence in the UK or AU. A gun was simply used less often. Dead with a ball bat or butchers knife is still just as dead with a gun.

In Europe the only ones with guns are mobsters.....

LOL, not a conservative. And the last time I listened to Rush was some time in the 90's during a road trip through west TX on I 20. He was half full of shit back then, and I don't foresee that has changed. Look, the people that call themselves liberals, or formerly called themselves liberals since they seem to be trying to rename themselves progressives, stand against the the first and second amendments, and they stand against personal freedom outside of some magical elite, women, or minorities, and against personal responsibility unless you are a white male, christian, or have ever said the word *igge*. You are right though, the conservatives are little better, and worse in some areas.

I am for gay marriage, for freedom of religion or lack of it (though I see no reason to expunge existing references to it), against the nanny state, for personal responsibility, against wasteful spending, for just enough regulation of industry to prevent abuse. There is no single party that represents me. If you call yourself a liberal/progressive, or a conservative, you take responsibility for their platform.

lol no comment

FYI I am nor "liberal" or "conservative" my ideology goes beyond that just to let you know. I agree with some of what the libs say and a few but only a few of what the conservatives say. What I will say is that I admire the former soviet union and even modern day Russia an how Putin has the balls to do what he thinks and not sissy foot around like western politicians. Ohh wait I know whats coming now, Lady Gaga and Madonna for "gay rights"!!!!

The 2nd amendment was intended to avoid having a standing army in the first place.

In Europe the only ones with guns are mobsters.....

Never heard of Switzerland have you? Lower rates of murder than the UK and whatnot. Gun control in Canada and other countries that have enacted sweeping restrictions has never done anything to noticeably alter the murder rate.

Gun control in Canada and other countries that have enacted sweeping restrictions has never done anything to noticeably alter the murder rate.
When you hear statements like this do you even bother to look it up or just take it on faith and then repeat it?

Never heard of Switzerland have you? Lower rates of murder than the UK and whatnot. Gun control in Canada and other countries that have enacted sweeping restrictions has never done anything to noticeably alter the murder rate.

And this relates to what I said how may I ask? Or do you have ADD?

Back