Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower Case Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower Case Review - Corsair's new Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full Tower Windowed Case is extremely easy on the eyes and as the name implies it allows us to see in, but with the 760T it is a full clear panel that gives it an elegant look. There is room for plenty of fans with speed controllers to keep it cool as well, plus a host of other features.

I love the design and the more tool-less enclosures become, the better.
The only thing that worries me is that there are quite a lot of holes in it which might make the case suck up dust like a vacuum cleaner unless your intake outperforms your exhaust by a country mile.

Chieftec Dragon Tower redeaux.

Nice case and as always thorough review. Chieftec did this a long time ago, when 80mm fans were the standard and 120 mm was a monster.

If you put a 120.3 radiator in push/pull at the top, does it get in the way of the top of the MB?
In other words would it block the 8pin ATX/CPU connector? Or hit against the top MB heat sinks?

If you put a 120.3 radiator in push/pull at the top, does it get in the way of the top of the MB?
In other words would it block the 8pin ATX/CPU connector? Or hit against the top MB heat sinks?

It depends on your motherboard and the thickness of the radiator and fans used BUT, having said that, the 360mm Swiftech radiator we used worked just fine with six 120mm Corsair fans that are 25mm thick. So the answer is "yes," standard sized radiators with standard sized 120mm fans will work.

Even if you had a situation where motherboard clearance was an issue, and you don't want to swap radiators, fans like the Scythe Slip Stream Slim 120mm work great in a push / pull configuration, are fairly inexpensive, and give you the clearance you need.

I hope that answered your question.

Yup. Thanks. Its always a concern when thinking about a new case.
This case looks very nice, the whole window side panel is really sharp.....and space in the front for a 120.2 radiator.

Wow, I think this is the 1st case I think that looks good.

And with good performance to boot!!!

Regarding space for push/pull with a rad on top I can confirm that it will work with a H220 (29mm thick) and 2x25mm fan and still have room for the 8 pin cpu power cable. My motherboard has the connector about as high as possible too.

You can even fit a 120mm Rad on the exhaust too (140mm probably would not work tho) while having a rad up top!

Last edited:
Kool, why no 760T owners club on the forum:confused: I would like to see more setups:cool:
I will be posting my 760T when I'm done transferring parts from my other gaming rig.

I cant be without my Gaming Rig:D

I like how the HD cages are pretty invisible and allow good airflow, yet provide a stable surface for adding on pump/resevoir etc. I'm planning a 360mm rad on top and a 240 in the front. The case isn't exactly perfect from my point of view, but it will do. I think the window is a little too large, if that's possible. Little bit difficult to hide things along the edges. A little too "bright" with lighting around the perimeter. You can see why they did it that way though... the whole side panel is the window. I'll be looking for another case if someone can make a design this big and crafty with a little more subtle touch to the visual impact.

The only thing that worries me is that there are quite a lot of holes in it which might make the case suck up dust like a vacuum cleaner unless your intake outperforms your exhaust by a country mile.
Clear tape :D

I love the design and the more tool-less enclosures become, the better.
Well that depends, if you don't have fan filters at all uhm...yeah any Case will suck in dust like a vacuum.

I have the FT02 and that sucker has 3x 180mm AP's sucking in air like a vacuum and my case is dust free inside since day one.

One would think I clean my case inside, but the truth is all I do is take the fan filters out wash'em and dry'em then put it back every week :D, oh and I do cover my case after use.

I'm almost done with my Corsair 760T and I'm putting in custom fan filters on them as well.

Not saying you, but I do see people's gaming rig collecting a farm full of dust bunnies! :eek: and it's nothing to them....

Got to say that this one looks like the perfect fit once I'm going to move to a watercooled Haswell-E setup. The FT02 has been awesome, but I want something where it is super easy to install a Corsair H110 AIO. :cool:

Back