WD 2TB My Passport USB 3.0 - $59.99 at Staples (ship to home or store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Link

This is a daily deal and should expire at midnight tonight. Sorry for the narrow window but I didn't check my email and see this deal until a few minutes ago.

Staples normally sells this item for $149.99. It's a daily deal and with their instant savings it lists for $89.99 (which is already about on par with some of their 1TB portable drives). The icing on the cake though, is that I received a coupon code via email for $30 off of an online order of $90 or more. You only need $0.01 to qualify so you can add a cheap item like a pack of staples, a dozen #2 pencils, or something like this pen to bump you over the $90. Personally, I added this flash drive for $10 since I'm up to my ears in pens already and I'm more likely to actually use it. You could also add the 8GB version for $6.99 but the 16GB was only $3 more so I went with it.

Anyway, the coupon code that I used was 8084501716003438. This came to me via email and I don't shop at Staples much, so I'm not sure if it's a generic code or tied to accounts/email addresses like Newegg sometimes does. Hopefully it's not a one-time use code.

Cliffs: 2TB WD USB 3.0 hard drive for less than their 1TB models are selling for. If the coupon code works, it ends up being $59.99 + a cheap add-on + tax.

Tried the code myself and this is what it says below:

Coupon Already Redeemed: Our records show that the coupon has already been used.

Tried the code myself and this is what it says below:

Coupon Already Redeemed: Our records show that the coupon has already been used.

Crap. :( Sorry then! Like I said, I don't buy from a Staples much.

Oh well. I guess if anyone is signed up for their emails, check to see if you received one of the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back