AMD -> GF -> Samsung 14nm FinFET Partnership

With this they will be able to switch between GloFou and Samsung easily as they will be using the same fab technology.

My bad. Must've missed it and the forum keeps defaulting to showing only the last day.

My bad. Must've missed it and the forum keeps defaulting to showing only the last day.

yeah.

I mean, i get that it's probably really good for bandwidth and DB calls, but it's one of the more retarded aspects of [H].

[
I mean, i get that it's probably really good for bandwidth and DB calls, but it's one of the more retarded aspects of [H].[/QUOTE]

That and who really searches for this. I just log in and look at the AMD portion. If I missed it then I am not going to search for it. Its all new to me. People....ITS POSTED 5 TIMES IN THE PAST AAAHHHH.

That and who really searches for this. I just log in and look at the AMD portion. If I missed it then I am not going to search for it. Its all new to me. People....ITS POSTED 5 TIMES IN THE PAST AAAHHHH.
If it had fallen off the main page, that would be one thing.

This was right there on the 1st page in the top 5 recent threads, not only that, but the related thread even had "FinFET" in the title also. All it would have taken was a quick glance at the current threads. Hence I had to point out the small bit of laziness and reading comprehension failure. Forums get to be a cluttered mess when there are multiple recent threads on a subject. It would be best to move discussions to the other thread and close this one or vice versa.

No big deal. We all make mistakes. OP recognized it.

Back