How Many Peeps Can A .50 Cal Go Through?

I am rather amazed the peeps managed to deflect the round upwards so quickly. I guess it was like shooting row after row of tiny pillows and at a critical point they managed to push it off center enough it bounced instead of penetrating.

Even the chocolate bunnies deflected the bullet after only going through 3.

I am rather amazed the peeps managed to deflect the round upwards so quickly. I guess it was like shooting row after row of tiny pillows and at a critical point they managed to push it off center enough it bounced instead of penetrating.

I was surprised by that too.

Almost looks to me like the bullet hit off the table, which caused it to deflect upwards.

I did a double-take when I read the title - peeps is UK slang for people...

New business plan. Open up shop creating body armor out of peeps and chocolate bunnies!

There is quite a few christians that would get offended by it.

No doubt that you'll get a few angry Christians. shoot a stack of Bibles and you'll get some harsh words and a nasty glaring at. Shoot up a stack of Korans and you might cause an international incident and more than a handful of deaths.

I keep a pack of peeps in under the seat of my truck for emergency kindling if I ever get stranded in the snow.
Those little bastards are more flammable then the toys I was given for Christmas as a kid! lol

Don't be silly, everyone buys them just for target practice, not to eat.
Also to microwave, they become gigantor peep... before collapsing again :D

Actually had some when camping, figured I'd do the whole "roasted peep on a stick" bit... man that wasn't too good, the idea that they are marshmallow inside is in question even :D

That stuff was all to soft. They need to buy the 5kg chocolate bars, and see how much solid chocolate it will go through.

Slap rounds are stopped by only gravity... but I have no idea how many people.

Me too. It seems that simple liquid bottles or marshmallow barriers may be quite effective armors :D

Even the chocolate bunnies deflected the bullet after only going through 3.

That looked like a complete miss on the last one. It seemed as though the shot's trajectory was slightly off. You can see the bullet continue in a straight path in the video. It just went past the last bunny.

I admit it could possibly be deflection but I seriously doubt it.

The general consensus is that peeps are filthy disgusting candies. If this is the consensus, who the hell is buying/consuming them?

The general consensus is that peeps are filthy disgusting candies. If this is the consensus, who the hell is buying/consuming them?

Kids and some adults who still thinks its awesome to eat them on Easter.

My wife and brother in law love them, but my kids absolutely hate them. I know of no one else that likes peeps.

just t be as offending as possible I would used Bibles...

Bibles? Christians wouldn't get upset over that. Try Korans instead.

There is quite a few christians that would get offended by it.

No doubt that you'll get a few angry Christians. shoot a stack of Bibles and you'll get some harsh words and a nasty glaring at. Shoot up a stack of Korans and you might cause an international incident and more than a handful of deaths.

Indeed. The message of the bible is what matters, not the paper it's printed on. I don't care what you're shooting with a .50BMG if it's your own bought-and-paid-for property.

i hear thats going to be a peephole in tthe next call of duty bathroom map.

Back