FS/FT 7970, Sound Blaster Z, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin21

Gawd
I decided to upgrade my system a couple of weeks ago and need to get rid of some of my old stuff. All prices include shipping (usually UPS). There's nothing wrong with anything, I just decided to move into a mITX system, and ended up with some extras from the old system. All sales are for continental US only (maybe elsewhere, if we can work out shipping). I have Heat under the same username, paladin21. I accept Paypal or Amazon Payments, or if you're in no hurry you can send cash at your own risk (or meet locally if you happen to be nearby, 72801 here). If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

First up is an Asus HD7970-DC2-3GD5 card, as seen here: http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-DirectCU-28nm-Graphics-HD7970-DC2-3GD5/dp/B007B5P9SU/ref=pd_cp_pc_3

I got the card in November of last year, so it has warranty left on it. The card has run great for me at GE levels (ymmv), and has only been used for gaming, no mining. I had originally planned on picking up a second one, but mITX put a stop to that. Comes with the original box and all accessories other than the original anti-static bag. For some reason it wasn't in the box when I went to put it back, so I've used another one of the zillions I have laying around. Comes from a non-smoking home, no pets allowed upstairs.

Asking price: Sold

Second is a Sound Blaster Z (the one with the microphone option) as seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ISU33E/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got this card at the beginning of December when I was having some issues with the onboard sound of my old board. It works fine, but again no room for anything but onboard with mITX. Comes with original box and all accessories.

Asking price: Sold

Silverstone ST55GF 550w Redundant Server Power Supply.

This unit was bought new in March of last year from Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817256094) (http://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-ST55GF-Redundant-Power-Supply/dp/B001O0DOBM for an Amazon link with a price) as a replacement for a server that went down. However, after replacing the supply in the server, it became obvious that the server had suffered some sort of intermittent fault when the old power supply blew. In any case, the power supply is in excellent condition, as it was only used to troubleshoot the one server as I had time to work with it. It probably has <200 hours runtime total, all at very minimal loads as it was almost entirely running various memory tests and other similar diagnostics. Cost was $469.99 on Newegg when purchased last year, and the only Amazon vendor has them for $430. Unit has a 3 year warranty through Silverstone. It's been sitting in the floor of my computer room since last summer, waiting for a new home. I had thought to install it in a data storage box for my home network, but ended up getting a unit from Synology instead.

$225 OBO (Shipped and Insured, it is *HEAVY*)

I've got a few other odds and ends as well that local people have currently expressed interest on. Should those fall through, I'll add more stuff later.

Also, if anyone happens to want to trade an nVidia Shield w/accessories for either the 7970 or the power supply, we can probably work something out. I went with a green card this time, and am curious about the home streaming stuff.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump, lowered price on card a bit, I'd like it to be on its way. Looks like I'll be adding some more stuff on Monday, as it seems like my local buyer is flaking out. I should have a 4770K and maybe a couple of other things. If anyone is interested in an MSI Z87i that needs to be RMA'd (all accessories and box, used for about 4 hours before melting down), let me know and I'll cut you a deal. Otherwise it will be up for grabs after I get it back.

Prices reduced. I'm giving the card a couple more days before carting it off to fleabay, would rather it find a good home with someone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back