Sentey Vibros Gaming Headset

HardOCP News

[H] News
Don't let the "Vibros" part of the name scare you off, the crew at Modders Inc. say the Sentey Vibros gaming headset is definitely worthy of your consideration.

Before this review, I had not heard nor did I have any experience with any of Sentey’s products. At 79.99 the Sentey Vibros Gaming Headset can easily out class and out perform more expensive headsets. After listening to the Sentey Vibros Gaming Headset it will make my short list of recommended headsets.

Looks good but I bet it would either break on the headband or the wires will be shot after 4 months. I don't think I've ever had a wired headset make it a year. I'm not sure why they can't use heavier wires and bigger metal joints. Once I went wireless I've had minimal issues, though they can still suffer from cheaply made headbands.

Looks good but I bet it would either break on the headband or the wires will be shot after 4 months. I don't think I've ever had a wired headset make it a year. I'm not sure why they can't use heavier wires and bigger metal joints. Once I went wireless I've had minimal issues, though they can still suffer from cheaply made headbands.
I'm using a wired USB headset that I bought for $30 over 2 years ago. It gets switched between two computers daily (so, more wear on the connections than probably typical), I give the wire a good yank to pull it out of the more distant one when I need to switch (really dumb and probably likely to ruin many connectors quickly), and I toss the headset aside pretty carelessly at the end of the day. Zero problems.

I won't deny that wires can go bad (and I've had many plain, non-USB headphones stop working because of bad connections) but it's not a universal problem.

Back