Israeli Hacker Reportedly Exposes 'Anonymous' Members

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Israelis have a reputation for not tolerating much in the way of attacks on the country, cyber attacks included. A group of hackers who were responsible for attacks on Israeli websites were in-turn hacked and their personal information published on the Internet.

"April 2014 will be a month to remember for the Israeli defense forces and internet security forces," Anonymous said in a video release a month before the attack. "We will strike any and all websites that we deem to be in Israeli Cyberspace in retaliation for the mistreating of people in Gaza and other areas."

LOL, rather poetic is it not.
I get the feeling a lot of them think cyber attacks are just some sort of "cool" way to protest. That there is somehow no consequences when it is done for, "whatever pet interest", they have this week.

Why expose when you could just make them disappear? (Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.)

Almost all of them use Windows. Probably just script kiddies and not hackers.

Why expose when you could just make them disappear? (Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.)

Israelis have been making Palestinians "disappear" for decades now. They aren't exactly the "peaceful" people they claim to be.

Israelis have been making Palestinians "disappear" for decades now. They aren't exactly the "peaceful" people they claim to be.

dumb people have been posting "comments" for decades now. They aren't exactly "smart" as they think they are.

All I see here is some angry israelian claiming to have "Found the hackers" and other shit, when this moron could just be fucking with random people who had nothing to do with this, and then go to the israel press and get credit for it.

Hell he could just be grabbing IP's from the infected peoples computers used in the DDoS and claiming they're the hackers, when they had nothing to do with it etc.

I see no "Proof" these people took part of the attacks, just seems like some angry person trying to get 15 seconds of fame.

dumb people have been posting "comments" for decades now. They aren't exactly "smart" as they think they are.

I'm not going to turn this into a R+P discussion, but a minimal amount of research backs up what I have to say.

It doesn't matter which side of the discussion you are on, every one knows you don't mess with Israel expecting to get away unscathed. Teddy Roosevelt would approve the size of the stick they carry.

Oh look, people are mad because Israel caught some hackers. Let's watch yet another news post devolve into a crapfest. :rolleyes:

Oh look, people are mad because Israel caught some hackers. Let's watch yet another news post devolve into a crapfest. :rolleyes:

I just want some actual proof they caught the hackers behind the attack, and didn't just ruin lots of peoples lives in blind rage

Of all the problem countries out there, they have nothing better to do than mess with Israel?

All this anti-Israeli talk. My take...it's most obviously from people who have never been there, never had a mortar dropped on someone they know, etc... I guess the mainstream (lamestream) media is alive and well in the oblivious youthful minds of the new generation of [H] readers.

Israel can't properly secure their networks, so they resort to a "name and shame"?

Is the IDF expecting militant Israeli supporters in other countries to track down these hackers and punish them or something?

I just want some actual proof they caught the hackers behind the attack, and didn't just ruin lots of peoples lives in blind rage

Now see... I could bite the troll bait and say that the Palestinians lobbing rockets into civilian population centers are doing a lot more to ruin lots of lives in blind rage, but then I know it would devolve into the usual back and forth, X did Y because of Q, then the usual recriminations, justifications, rationalizations, accusations, etc, etc, until it devolved into a flame war and pointless argument in which nobody ever changes their position and nothing gets accomplished except for people hating on each other more... in blind rage.

I'm not going to do that though. I'll just give you a big feathery (virtual) hug and be on my way. ;)

All this anti-Israeli talk. My take...it's most obviously from people who have never been there, never had a mortar dropped on someone they know, etc... I guess the mainstream (lamestream) media is alive and well in the oblivious youthful minds of the new generation of [H] readers.

The mainstream media, which is 90-95% jewish owned, makes israel out to be the most peace loving and non-violent group in the world. A Palestinian throws a rock, they level a neighborhood. Their "legal" occupation and takeover of the region has a lot of questionable exchanges going on, that someone watching from the outside can't help but think isn't all peachy.

No country, no government is innocent, and ones that claim to be the most peaceful I trust the least. So with that in mind, we should probably keep our eyes on Sweden.

"peaceful middle east", is about as contradictory as "honest politician".

This conflict will not end in my lifetime. It may not end. They have been at it off and on for around 2K years after all. It would likely be too much to ask for both sides to put down their weapons, have group hug, and then proceed to happily share the Holy Lands.

Israel can't properly secure their networks, so they resort to a "name and shame"?

Is the IDF expecting militant Israeli supporters in other countries to track down these hackers and punish them or something?

Ummm, maybe you should read the article and backtrack to the point where it tells us that the guy doing the "exposing" isn't Israeli government or IDF but just a citizen hacker.

Ummm, maybe you should read the article and backtrack to the point where it tells us that the guy doing the "exposing" isn't Israeli government or IDF but just a citizen hacker.

That's even worse then. It means the IDF couldn't even manage to do a name and shame, and had to rely on a civilian to do their job instead.

I would expect more from the best-trained and second-best-funded military in the world.

Back