FS: Terraminer IV Fastest available Bitcoin ASIC miner

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Macker

[H]F Junkie
I have for sale a Terraminer IV, averages about 1.7 TH/sec
It's the fastest available ASIC for BTC mining right now.

Cointerra manufacturer specs here
They're sold out through June.

Price is: SOLD
Extra charge for faster shipping.

Shipping from zip 99352. I'm willing to drive & meet a serious buyer halfway from Seattle, Portland or Boise.
Will be listing on ebay within 2-3 days, so get it now if you want it.

3 day guarantee against DOA. After that, no refunds, NO EXCEPTIONS.

I've been here for 13+ years, and have 100% positive heat. Buy with confidence.
Payment with BTC, LTC or Amazon payments.

I will only sell to established buyers.
Selling because I have too much skin in the game, and I don't want to deal with the heat through the summer.

terraminer.jpg

Last edited:
How much BTC is that making a day? Trying to figure out when I can get my return on my investment back if I bought this....

How much BTC is that making a day? Trying to figure out when I can get my return on my investment back if I bought this....

quick look on coinwarz says around 0.17BTC/day at current difficulty -- haven't kept up with BTC difficulty changes though lately.,

Probably worth dealing with ebay link

bump for you

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a pretty good price. Wish I had the money for this.

Bump for you.

Come on guys. Don't make me put it on ebay. Price drop to $4000 shipped.
Surely somebody wants it for that price?

(thanks for the bumps, I appreciate it)

Come on guys. Don't make me put it on ebay. Price drop to $4000 shipped.
Surely somebody wants it for that price?

(thanks for the bumps, I appreciate it)

looking for any partial trades + cash?

How loud is this thing? Does it have to be mounted in a rack, or are you including its side-stand as well?

free bump -- and just for kicks am i the only one who for fun thinks what it would be like to take ONE of these units back in time about 2 or 3 years?

being able to generate 1000 BTC a day... knowing what it would be worth, oh god :)

How loud is this thing? Does it have to be mounted in a rack, or are you including its side-stand as well?

It's loud enough that you don't want it in your living room. I have it in my laundry room. I installed 4 hooks into the ceiling, strung some rope down and built a wood frame that it sits on. They exhaust directly out the window.
Here's a picture of my mounting solution. They haven't accumulated much dust, it just looks bad because I have a shitty camera.
** Note, yes, I have two. One is pending sale locally to a canadian who is going to buy it next weekend (supposedly).

looking for any partial trades + cash?

I'm looking for a 4 door sedan with < 100k miles. I'm not picky, and could pay the difference.

Other than that, my computer hardware inventory is in overabundance right now. I've got a GPU farm that I will probably downsize.

*edit* on second thought, I'd consider a 360 with kinect & some kids games as partial trade.

Last edited:
That site says 5999$ , so this machine can do 5999$ in month or thats price for this machine?

I'm actually very noob in minning, thats why i'm asking noob questions

No, that's the MSRP for the machine. I doubt anyone would sell such a device for $4k if it generated $6k/mo...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back