Kim Dotcom Launches the 'Internet Party' in New Zealand

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Kim Dotcom likes to be the headliner and be in the public eye quite a bit, keeps himself in trouble most of the time and has some interestingly different views of the current laws. He’s large and in charge. :D Taking all of that into consideration, he would be perfect in the world of politics; his next endeavor.

Sleezy, corrupt, outright criminal? Sounds like an aspiring politician to me.

I'm sure the Brits thought the same things about many of our founding fathers in the US.

I would vote for him because he makes a ton of sense.

The problem is, even if his party does succeed in getting voted in, what could they actually do?

The only reason NZ went after him is cause USA declared him a "Massive pirate" when he actually didn't pirate anything, NZ didn't think he was a pirate either, until USA threatened to cut off all trade with NZ unless they did something about him.

And here we are years later, the case is still not gone to court, the USA has broken hundreds of regulations on how to properly conduct a trial, and they're actually trying to take him to trial with evidence IT WAS ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO OBTAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE, and then FORBID HIM from looking at said evidence because "It would give him a better chance to defend himself."

This whole thing has been a fucking sham from the start, USA has done nothing but look like corrupt assholes from day one over it, yet they still haven't cut their losses and quit, their corporate masters pushing politicians like little robots to "DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM!" when he was doing nothing illegal to start with other than operating a file storage system anybody can use.

Even worse is after this, tons of other systems like this shut down, or forbid access to america because they were afraid of them irrationally hunting them down as well.

This is why I urge everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who is into politics to back Wolf PAC, to get more laws into place so money can no longer buy politics, which is funny cause the only people fighting Wolf PAC right now is corrupt republicans.

the way the guy is packing on the pounds he isn't going to be alive much longer. he looks terrible.

Back