Fight Animals with Your Bear Hands in Bear Simulator

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
It’s official now: We have run out of Kickstarter projects and we are now scraping the bottom of the bearel for new gaming ideas. :eek: Imagine you are a bear…oh, wait…you no longer have to pretend if you are playing Bear Simulator, you can actually be the bear. Ain’t technology a wonderful thing? :D

Cashing in on the Kickstarter trend. I don't see why a game like that needs money...just make the GD game and sell it if it's any good. Writing code in the evening and weekends is free.

I might like it if the bear didn't move around like a floaty mage.

Also, there better be some quests that include breaking into people's houses and tearing shit up in pursuit of bacon (or just tearing shit up because it's fun)

what is with the onslaught of "X Simulator" games?

traffic, bus stop, and just other weird crap

Looks sooo bad. At least have the first person view of a bear and the walk...

I still loved the comment an [H]'er made that if there was a COD DLC to play as the dog and rip out the humans throats he'd pay for that... I'd be all over that.

Looks sooo bad. At least have the first person view of a bear and the walk...

It did state at the start of the vid that's exactly what they planned to do. They are only asking for $29,500 and it's already been funded.

It looks like it might be fun for 20 minutes. Like that game where you played as a T-Rex. I don't think I will throw anything at this kickstarter.

if they wanted to really make some money, have it so I can play a bear, and totally go to humans campsites or cabins and fuck their shit up. Maybe maul little timmy or suzie for kicks.

I mean we are simulating a bear here right?

Have it be some splinter cell type shit, you can go the sneaky bear way to steal food, or you can just break through a window or door, maul the dad before he gets his shotgun, and then enjoy all the bacon you can find.

Looks really really bad. At least Goat Simulator lets you attack humans, cars, etc.

Goat simulator > Bear Simulator

forreal. goat sim at least has semblance of a game in that you're not just running around simulating a goat but you're using the goat to fuck shit up. this looks to be literally simulating the life of a bear, eating fish berries etc. so boring

I might like it if the bear didn't move around like a floaty mage.

Also, there better be some quests that include breaking into people's houses and tearing shit up in pursuit of bacon (or just tearing shit up because it's fun)

read the text in the video at the bottom., that was only for testing.

I know the game is not finished,but it needs one hell of a lot of work done to it,cause it sucks big time.

ya know, after reading more about it, I like the float y zombie bear arms and movement ALA doom '93... it's very cute... if they keep that light comic mood throughout the game, it could be cool IMO...

ya know, after reading more about it, I like the float y zombie bear arms and movement ALA doom '93... it's very cute... if they keep that light comic mood throughout the game, it could be cool IMO...

Zombie-Bear 3D

If I get to fight other male bears for the rights to a female, and then bear-sex sim 2k14, I'm in.

Back