Google Lists Top 10 Google Glass Myths

HardOCP News

[H] News
Google has created a list of the Top 10 Google Glass Myths because everyone "loves a good list." And here I thought it was because people were upset about spending $1,500 to be called glassholes.

In its relatively short existence, Glass has seen some myths develop around it. While we’re flattered by the attention, we thought it might make sense to tackle them, just to clear the air. And besides, everyone loves a good list.

Damage control for a product that's already starting to look like a non-starter on investment vs profitability due to society's broader objections to how creepy Google has become to get advertising dollars.

Haven't met anyone who has bought one these yet but these myths just seem so silly.
Silly for us yes, but a real fear spread by media and dumbness (or to be more accurate: less tech savy persons)

Never seen anyone either with them. Is there any tester in Canada or its just the USA?

The biggest problem with Google Glass so far? The people that are using them seem to be the most annoying people you could ever meet (I've met two in person, but there are plenty online).

You want to REALLY mess with someone wearing Google Glass....ignore it. Don't bring it up. Don't ask questions about it. NOTHING. Pretend you don't even know they are wearing them....it drives them crazy because all they want to do is talk about those damn glasses. :D

You want to REALLY mess with someone wearing Google Glass....ignore it. Don't bring it up. Don't ask questions about it. NOTHING. Pretend you don't even know they are wearing them....it drives them crazy because all they want to do is talk about those damn glasses. :D

+1 I've never encountered someone wearing them but that is exactly what I would do.

A guy at work came in with these on about 6 months ago. Wore them for a week. Haven't seen them in the office since. Great investment, bud :)

A guy at work came in with these on about 6 months ago. Wore them for a week. Haven't seen them in the office since. Great investment, bud :)

They're probably collecting dust someplace. Really, a Surface RT would have been a more worthwhile investment. :D

The biggest problem with Google Glass so far? The people that are using them seem to be the most annoying people you could ever meet (I've met two in person, but there are plenty online).

I wouldn't even talk to a person wearing them. Complete ignore.

That's not even a list of Myths. I dont think anyone was thinking any of those things. Here's a better list.

1: Google Glass is made for douchebags. Fact.

Back