Titanfall Known Issues and Troubleshooting Information

Let me know just some folks with NVIDIA Cards some time (NOTE: This doesn't apply to all setups, just random setups for no freaking reason)

See sig for details of my setup. I have a new GTX 770 and this still applies.

SOMETHING IS WRONG with VERY HIGH or INSANE textures. Slide show. I am now on MEDIUM textures to make the game playable (on both my 770 and 570..for whatever the hell reason).

You can read all you want about windowed mode, all vsync settings both in and out of game through nvidia control panel. It doesn't matter.

Just turn it down and play until someone smarter than me figures it out.

I thought I remember everyone telling you in the other thread that you need 3GB of VRAM for Insane(not sure about Very High) to run properly. 770 has 2GB, so don't expect Insane to work nicely.

I thought I remember everyone telling you in the other thread that you need 3GB of VRAM for Insane(not sure about Very High) to run properly. 770 has 2GB, so don't expect Insane to work nicely.

It still applies for VERY HIGH for me. Even though NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE recommends INSANE. Slide show on both settings.

Can't blame EA for Nvidia telling you anything. However the broken crossfire and sli support for the game was known long ago in beta and is still not fixed.

Just a heads up in my Secondary Rig with Galaxy GTX 770s ( 2gb ) the game plays smoothly with Very High or Insane textures. 2500k @ 4400mhz , 16 gigs 2133 ram, Windiws 7 64-bit.

Hah. Enjoy another $60 beta from EA, you early adopters. BF4 was my last dance with anything EA for that very reason...

The game is broken in crossfire. I ran a single R9 290x and I was able to play in eyefinity on insane. 3gb reference cards. I'm not sure what FPS it is running at though. It didn't lag for sure.

Hah. Enjoy another $60 beta from EA, you early adopters. BF4 was my last dance with anything EA for that very reason...

The game has worked flawless for me so far and is well worth the $48 i paid when I pre-ordered it. It's easily one of the best games I've ever played. The only flaw is the matchmaking system is completely broken but that's nothing that can't be solved by server hopping a little bit.

The only issue i've seen out of all my friends, is a buddy kept getting a "can't get token from EA" error and it would boot him out of the game. Turns out it was how his firewall was configured and once he fixed that, no more issues.

Back