SSD Deal of the Day

Cheapest I see is $142.88 + $5.17 shipping . Can't find one that Amazon is selling, soldout already perhaps?

Must be out of stock direct from Amazon as the price is now higher and it is a fulfilled by item only.

I'm showing it as $155 as well.

Don't forget to check out the other sizes. $350 for a 750GB SSD is not a bad price at all either.

And now its back down to $139.99. Geez, price needs to get off that trampoline.

Same deal I got from Amazon a month ago.
Still a great price.

It must be in and out of stock, it showed 139, I added to cart and it was 155. Removed and went back to the page and it was no longer available through amazon. Weird.

Stuff like this can get me in trouble. I don't "need" it and I can't afford to be buying things I don't "need" right now. But it would be a nice improvement for at least 3 PC's in my house (Wife and kids).

Stuff like this can get me in trouble. I don't "need" it and I can't afford to be buying things I don't "need" right now. But it would be a nice improvement for at least 3 PC's in my house (Wife and kids).

Sounds like you need 1 SSD for the Mrs and either a shovel or lawn mower for the kids, so they can earn the money to buy their own.

Push mower...you're trying to keep costs down here!

This is 145 free ship no tax on Newegg.
Ordered one.. Sry but i pay tax at Amazon lol

Isn't this the TLC NAND one that the TechReport is currently doing the endurance test on with other SSDs?

Think of the children!!
They need this!

Such good luck with my 3yr old MLC that I'm waiting until the last second that I need an upgrade. Hopefully by then the 840 Pro will be on a killer sale and night heavily inflated. Always happens to me whenever I buy RAM :/

Back