Bacon-Scented Alarm App

HardOCP News

[H] News
I don't know about you but, If I woke up to the smell of bacon, but there was no bacon, my day would not be off to a good start.

Oscar Mayer is giving meat fans the chance to wake up to the sound — and smell — of bacon every morning. The company's Wake Up and Smell the Bacon app and iPhone dongle, which unfortunately contains no actual bacon, is a complete bacon-themed overhaul of your iPhone's alarm.

I dunno about you, but if I clicked on a link about bacon, and ended up with an infinite cycle of links to links about bacon, my day would not be off to a good start.

It would just piss me off. My kids have done that to me a few times where they get up really early for some strange reason and make themselves breakfast. Then when I get up thinking how nice some bacon would be, I get to the kitchen to find out that they ate it all. Now if the device also had some bacon ready for me to eat to go with that smell then I would be all for it.

The fuck? Website looks like it's for an MMORPG.

I wish they made one that smelled like my farts after eating a bunch of brocolli. That stuff stings the nostrils. Guaranteed wakeup.

Back