Steve Ballmer Speaks To Students At Saïd Business School

This is actually surprisingly good. I never liked Ballmer (and still don't), but this is definitely worth a watch.

I attended my wife's 20 year MS party and had to hear this guy talk for 15 minutes. That was 14 too much IMO. The worst part is that if it would have been 1 year earlier, I would have gotten to hear Bill instead.

Haven't seen it yet. Does it consist of "Developers! Developers! Developers! *THROWCHAIR*"?

Haven't seen it yet. Does it consist of "Developers! Developers! Developers! *THROWCHAIR*"?

He screamed Metro! Metro! Metro! and then took his finger and dragged it across his throat and smiled

What is he going to teach them? How to be bald , yell a lot about dumb shit and launch an awful platform that no one wants with an awful UI that was forced down our throats?

I remember reading that when he quit, his departure raised the value of MS stock to the extent that it gained him as much as a $1.7 billion dollar increase in his net worth.

Now, if he can teach me how to make nearly two billion dollars by failing so badly I get forced to quit, I'd attend any seminar he'd give :D

"...you cannot write that chapter without Bill...Steve..."

This was a very good and informative video, I learned a lot.

Wow, the dude actually delivered very good and I think honest answers to help shape startups or help you going into business.

I give the Video 9/10*.

* -1 for video problems ;)

Back