Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Think Computers has taken the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro around the block a few times to see what it is made of.

All-in-one water cooling products have been all of the rage lately. After reviewing many successful Thermaltake products and seeing their promising new line of water cooling products showcased at CES 2014 we are really excited to take one of their latest products, the Water 3.0 Pro for a spin. It is an all-in-one water cooling system that features a thick 120 mm radiator, dual 120 mm fan and a redesigned pump.

Looks like a re-badged Corsair... That aside, not much of a review.

Biggest problem is that they give performance numbers without decibel ratings... so you have no idea if its actually a good cooler, or if Thermaltake just strapped a monster fan to it (noise be damned) to reach the same performance numbers as better coolers.

My 2.0 Extreme is decent enough. Also, I believe these are all made by one company (I forget their name) and everyone just rebrands and maybe changes a few things.

Looks like a h75 without the help pay for your system if it explodes policy corsair has.

edit: guess it's more of a mix h75 pump with h80i rad. I'd never by one of these without the support of corsair backing it tho.

Last edited:
Back