HealthCare.gov Can’t Handle Appeals Of Enrollment Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardOCP News

[H] News
In what comes as a shock to absolutely no one, the HosedCare.gov website is having more problems. :(

Tens of thousands of people who discovered that HealthCare.gov made mistakes as they were signing up for a health plan are confronting a new roadblock: The government cannot yet fix the errors.

because . . .

Spend a day reading a secrion of it, any section and tell me if you know how it is going to be implemented. We just had training on a small section of it by the state attorney general here in Colorado and he spent 2 weeks on 1 section and still isn't sure exactly how they are going to implement specific sections, especially those relating to small rural farmers. If a room full of attorneys are unsure how to interpret just a small section of it imagine trying to understand the nuances of the entire bill. Numerous sections of the law are going to be tied up in court for years.

This is kind of what happens when you write a bill that no one has read, understands, or cares about except for 1 small section...universal health care. Sounds great but wjo cares about the nuts and bolts just make it happen.

Spend a day reading a secrion of it, any section and tell me if you know how it is going to be implemented. We just had training on a small section of it by the state attorney general here in Colorado and he spent 2 weeks on 1 section and still isn't sure exactly how they are going to implement specific sections, especially those relating to small rural farmers. If a room full of attorneys are unsure how to interpret just a small section of it imagine trying to understand the nuances of the entire bill. Numerous sections of the law are going to be tied up in court for years.

This is kind of what happens when you write a bill that no one has read, understands, or cares about except for 1 small section...universal health care. Sounds great but wjo cares about the nuts and bolts just make it happen.

Iron clad argument right here. Someone didn't understand part of it. Brilliant. Small rural farms. Clearly the focus of the bill.

I am thrilled that the people of Ameritalibanistan don't want any part of healthcare INSURANCE reform. They are net "TAKERS" of Federal taxpayer entitlement monies after all. Anytime I can stop paying $$ to help poor white trash in Mississippi and Alabama while they elect politicians that undermine the nation as a whole, it's is a WIN. :rolleyes::eek::cool:

Meantime, I no longer have to worry about being denied coverage for pre-existing conditions, and as a independent contractor I already have switched to a much more affordable insurance plan that provides actual coverage, rather than the fantasy promise of coverage ... until you actually need it, then OOPS that's not covered, claims DENIED.

But you can sue us, assuming you live long enough to collect since you can't afford treatment with cash, so hopefully whatever is wrong with you won't kill you until a judge/jury orders us to pay for your treatment as the "contract" actually required but we denied you anyways since the actuaries said you'd be dead before a civil trial ever got to even the discovery stage. Oh, and then when the judgment in your favor comes, we go bankrupt and open under a new name tomorrow. Yes, good old American Capitalist healthcare insurance, thank Jeebus. :rolleyes:

Yep, you folk's sure showed that Obama guy. ;)

I am thrilled that the people of Ameritalibanistan don't want any part of healthcare INSURANCE reform. They are net "TAKERS" of Federal taxpayer entitlement monies after all. Anytime I can stop paying $$ to help poor white trash in Mississippi and Alabama while they elect politicians that undermine the nation as a whole, it's is a WIN. :rolleyes::eek::cool:

Meantime, I no longer have to worry about being denied coverage for pre-existing conditions, and as a independent contractor I already have switched to a much more affordable insurance plan that provides actual coverage, rather than the fantasy promise of coverage ... until you actually need it, then OOPS that's not covered, claims DENIED.

But you can sue us, assuming you live long enough to collect since you can't afford treatment with cash, so hopefully whatever is wrong with you won't kill you until a judge/jury orders us to pay for your treatment as the "contract" actually required but we denied you anyways since the actuaries said you'd be dead before a civil trial ever got to even the discovery stage. Oh, and then when the judgment in your favor comes, we go bankrupt and open under a new name tomorrow. Yes, good old American Capitalist healthcare insurance, thank Jeebus. :rolleyes:

Yep, you folk's sure showed that Obama guy. ;)

Huh, what are you rambling about? Sounds like you got snookered by a snake oil salesman claiming to sell insurance to Dr. Feel Good's practice.

Meanwhile, in the real world, there are people who have had their hours cut back because their employer cannot afford the monstrosity that is "Obamacare".

Meanwhile, in the real world, there are people who have had their rates double or more.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this monstrosity is the biggest redistribution of wealth scams in history.

Oh wait, CNN and other liberal outlets don't report on this??? Oh wait, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Huh, what are you rambling about? Sounds like you got snookered by a snake oil salesman claiming to sell insurance to Dr. Feel Good's practice.

Meanwhile, in the real world, there are people who have had their hours cut back because their employer cannot afford the monstrosity that is "Obamacare".

Meanwhile, in the real world, there are people who have had their rates double or more.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this monstrosity is the biggest redistribution of wealth scams in history.

Oh wait, CNN and other liberal outlets don't report on this??? Oh wait, that doesn't surprise me at all.

"In the real world" = FOX news?

"In the real world" = FOX news?

Actually, I don't listen to/watch fox news.

I tried watching one of their commentator shows once and turned it off in like 5 minutes cause they were rambling on and on.

What I have heard is from phone calls into different radio shows where people are describing personal experience with this piece of trash legislation.

are you referring to AM talk radio?

I actually listen to FM. Better signal and in stereo.

So you people that like Obamacare either must live in areas where your regular insurance sucks even more than Obamacare, or you have no idea what you are talking about.

The company I work for (Curtiss Wright Corporation) actually dropped their regular insurance plan and changed to only having the "premium" one and a high deductible one because of this. Costing me about $100 more per month for stuff I don't need.

So yeah, thank you Obama for forcing me to spend more on my insurance than I actually need to. Less money for me to actually put towards things that matter.

So you people that like Obamacare either must live in areas where your regular insurance sucks even more than Obamacare, or you have no idea what you are talking about.

The company I work for (Curtiss Wright Corporation) actually dropped their regular insurance plan and changed to only having the "premium" one and a high deductible one because of this. Costing me about $100 more per month for stuff I don't need.

So yeah, thank you Obama for forcing me to spend more on my insurance than I actually need to. Less money for me to actually put towards things that matter.

Sounds like your company screwed you . . .

the compromise bill, and this shoddy website, are the result of having a sizable portion of legislatures explicitly working towards the goal of gridlocking government and trying to undermine its ability to serve the population.

Regardless of one's personal political perspective, views about the President, or health care in general, or personal stories regarding changes in health care costs, it doesn't make sense to ignore that those legislatures did everyone a grave disservice by trying to sabotage anything they could.

Really.. Pretty sure the lower plan didn't cover some of the things that Obamacare requires, which I DO NOT NEED.

Where is the outrage from you libs about the flat out lie "If you like your plan you can keep it"?

You think the employers are just supposed to eat the additional cost? You really think that is how it works?

Do you also think that if cost of goods go up, companies are going to not raise prices?

How naive of you.

no... 0bamacare mandates coverage many/most people do not need. Healthcare is not free; somebody has to pay for healthcare coverage. If the government is going to give it away to the poor than the middle class has to take up the slack.

Free healthcare is about as realistic as living for ever.

It is a terrible law, but not for the reasons the Fox News watching social Darwinists in this thread are thinking.

Forcing poor people who can't afford insurance to buy insurance or face a fine on their taxes (which they also can't afford) is not the way to fix healthcare in this country. We need real universal healthcare like every other developed first world country on the entire goddamn planet.

Really.. Pretty sure the lower plan didn't cover some of the things that Obamacare requires, which I DO NOT NEED.

Where is the outrage from you libs about the flat out lie "If you like your plan you can keep it"?

You think the employers are just supposed to eat the additional cost? You really think that is how it works?

Do you also think that if cost of goods go up, companies are going to not raise prices?

How naive of you.

So instead of getting a plan that was still lower cost and just added coverage for the additional things needed to be compliant with the new regs, your company just cancelled the plan entirely, and this is somehow the healthcare law's fault? Brilliant.

It is a terrible law, but not for the reasons the Fox News watching social Darwinists in this thread are thinking.

Forcing poor people who can't afford insurance to buy insurance or face a fine on their taxes (which they also can't afford) is not the way to fix healthcare in this country. We need real universal healthcare like every other developed first world country on the entire goddamn planet.

While I agree with you on universal healthcare, if you're poor you aren't forced to buy insurance.

Why don't they start working on making healthcare affordable? So, when you have a baby without insurance, you aren't out $60K. Or if you go to the Dr. for a bladder infection and are charged $300 for the visit on top of $50 for antibiotics. Or the ER visit where you walk out with a bill for $4000 with a $50 charge for two Tylenol.

Fix that, and insurance wouldn't be needed for a lot of people that go to the Dr. once a year, if that. They could pay out of pocket for their minor expenses. Insurance is nice to help pay for the bills in case of something major. But, a broken arm shouldn't cost you a decade of payments or have your credit dragged through the mud because you couldn't pay the $15K Dr. bill....

jesus 50% of the posts in this thread belong to maverikv....I think we know who coded the healthcare.gov site now. :D

Seriously mav, find something else to fixate on today. k thx

So instead of getting a plan that was still lower cost and just added coverage for the additional things needed to be compliant with the new regs, your company just cancelled the plan entirely, and this is somehow the healthcare law's fault? Brilliant.

Wow, you keep right on arguing and supporting that joke of a bill. Meanwhile, in realville, no one cares about your "arguments" because they do not change anything about what is really happening. :rolleyes:

The website was a joke also before it even went live. However, no one is surprised by that, I hope.

Good lord if I coded it it would look like this:

ku-xlarge.png

Wow, you keep right on arguing and supporting that joke of a bill. Meanwhile, in realville, no one cares about your "arguments" because they do not change anything about what is really happening. :rolleyes:

Talking to him for more than a dozen posts is a good way to start doubting your own sanity.

Ok attacking the ACA aside. Am I the only one that thinks perhaps the website didn't "charge them too much" and that perhaps user error is to blame here?

Well the fact that it does not allow for preexisting conditions to count against you pretty much mean every plan that every existed wasn't able to comply.

Ya dude, you're saying the healthcare law that required your plan to be cancelled was responsible for your plan being cancelled? lol wut? The healthcare law, the healthcare website, and the guy whose name is associated with the law are all good things and you should just shut up and be happy with them. Just don't actually affix the guy's name to the word "care", because that's racist because, in truth, he's going to cringe every time he's reminded of this industry-destroying boondoggle that has finished his presidency.

For realz yo.

Well the fact that it does not allow for preexisting conditions to count against you pretty much mean every plan that every existed wasn't able to comply.

So ACA effectively required every plan out there to be cancelled in order to comply.

jesus 50% of the posts in this thread belong to maverikv....I think we know who coded the healthcare.gov site now. :D

Seriously mav, find something else to fixate on today. k thx

x1,000,000

Thank you Steve!! :D

Thank goodness for all these errors considering I'll have to pay for insurance I can't afford soon so that I don't get fined for not paying for overpriced insurance. Thanks Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back