Technology Gone Wrong: Super Bowl Edition

Maybe he should have just stuck with the Google Glass because that does basically the same thing as the goofy GoPro on his hat?

Assuming you did not read the article where they basically just said what you said sfsu?

I saw one of his interviews while he just had the Google Glass on. He was asked about the Google Glass and he responded that he was shooting a documentary for his family that couldn't make it to the Super Bowl for various reasons. During these interviews the reporters will literally shove a microphone into your mouth by accident sometimes. Golden Tate had to dodge a mic during the interview because of overzealous reporting.

Another time during the interview he leaned back to stretch for a moment and the reporters climbed onto the podium and shoved microphones into his face. Poor guy couldn't even straighten back up without pushing them back. Super Bowl weekend is crazy!

he should have lined his had with GoPros to make sure to get as much of a 180 view as possible :)

Wish there was an explanation from him about how he decided he needed so many cameras. On one hand he does look silly, but maybe he had an interesting reason for deciding to make himself look foolish.

completely intentional.
i just find it funny in a good way.

35168d1286495242-dont-worry-sir-im-internet-internetz-warrior.jpg

When our powers combine......

he should have gone with the 3D gopro solution. he'd end up with a video that's just like the one in those cheesy hydraulic amusement park shows/rides

*Shrug* He probably makes more money than all of us combined on this board. If that is what he wants to do, more power to him. (I think someone who does not care what others think of what they are doing are more secure about themselves than those who makes opinions about said person.)

This is a fad with motorcyclist vloggers that awkwardly jam GoPros on the side, top, or chin of their helmet ... my GoPro is hidden near the windscreen.

*Shrug* He probably makes more money than all of us combined on this board. If that is what he wants to do, more power to him. (I think someone who does not care what others think of what they are doing are more secure about themselves than those who makes opinions about said person.)

He's still is under a rookie contract, makes on the order of a million bucks, so depends upon how many you're considered "all of us combined on this board" but that statement is inherently false. Also when did making lots of money become the metric for doing whatever you want without getting criticism from others?

I don't know if I'd put him in the category of "does not care what others think" as opposed to not knowing what he's doing looks silly. My father false into that later category when he wears shorts and knee high socks...

I have a mount for my gopro on the side of my helmet, on my swingarm, my fairing... Honestly the helmet is better for recording traffic events.

Welcome to Seattle !!!, home of Boeing, Microsoft, Valve, Amazon, etc. where nerd is an extreme sport.

Once in a lifetime experience, recorded from first person? Sounds like an epic video for his kids.

Back