GIGABYTE Launches BRIX Gaming

HardOCP News

[H] News
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the launch of its latest addition to the GIGABYTE BRIX series of ultra compact PC kits, the GIGABYTE BRIX Gaming. Packing an AMD A8-5557M APU together with an AMD Radeon™ R9 M275X discrete graphics processor, the GIGABYTE BRIX Gaming has gaming performance that belies its compact size. “The BRIX Gaming offers a real desktop PC experience in a compact form factor that end users now expect from a GIGABYTE BRIX device,” commented Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit. “We’re very excited about the continuing evolution of the desktop PC, challenging the notion that smaller PC design means abandoning performance.”

Hmm, that might be a pretty good little system!!! Nice find Steve. :D

Darn. Was hoping it was something along the lines of EVGA Hadron mini-itx case. I'd like to see more competition in itx case areas.

Laptop without a keyboard/screen.

AMD = backbutton

The one with Intel's Iris GPU has sparked my interest a bit more today... I'm still more for lightning fast "desktop app" performance than a gaming aspect of this little cube, and you still can do some gaming on Iris....;)

Back