Overclocking World Records Broken at GIGABYTE CES 2014 Extreme OC Event

HardOCP News

[H] News
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today announces three World Record Overclocking submissions during its CES 2014 Extreme OC Event at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas. Congrats to Vivi and STEPONZ, along with Dinos22 and HiCookie, who broke world records on 3DMark06, Unigine Heaven Extreme and Cinebench benchmarks.

Held during CES 2104 at the Caesar’s Palace Conference Center, Las Vegas, GIGABYTE invited world class Overclocking talent from around the globe to demonstrate all the skills and experience needed to break world records. GIGABYTE Z87X-OC and GIGABYTE Z87X-OC Force motherboards were used at the event alongside processors, memory, SSDs and power supplies provided by event co-sponsors Intel®, G.SKILL and Enermax.

I imagine some Virginity World Records were broken at the same time.

Why is there always a vurginity joke about anything tech related? You have a bad ass PC? Virgin. Have multiple VMs? Virgin. Build your own PC? Virgin. Know how to overclock, or beat the record even? Virgin.

Just shut up, they aren't funny.

I imagine some Virginity World Records were broken at the same time.

Usually its the virgins that make these pointless remarks..

Back on topic...

That is badass I am wanting to pick up a Z87 UP7... I'm surprised they didn't use one at CES...

Why is there always a vurginity joke about anything tech related? You have a bad ass PC? Virgin. Have multiple VMs? Virgin. Build your own PC? Virgin. Know how to overclock, or beat the record even? Virgin.

Actually, they are funny.

Psssh.. ↑Virgin.

Who-Cares.jpg

404613-Cinderellaslipperphotowaltdisneystudios-1341590315-263-640x480.JPG

If you feel the need to hide your real name by using pseudonyms like STEPONZ or Dinos22 at a real physical event, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

If you're going to retort by saying something about me being named canna on web forum, well, you're just going to have to figure that shit out on your own.

Name, PCunicorn? Virgin

Back