Woo-hoo! FX App to Stream Every Episode of 'The Simpsons'

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Want to watch The Simpsons on the go? Doh! There’s now an App for that. FX Networks will stream all 530 and counting episodes via its FXNOW App.

The app itself is free, and presumably the "Simpsons" library will be as well. However, as with apps like HBO Go and Watch ABC, you need to be a paid subscriber to one of the six providers that currently support FXNOW.

Yeah more like "Doh!" than "Woo-hoo".

When will content providers figure out that consumers are willing to pay them directly vs. acquiring their services via a third party (cable/sat) ?

Well to flip this script a bit... South Park studios lets you watch any episode for free online already :D

*Shrug* Nice but, the first season was good, everything else went downhill fast and were terabad.

I don't know that I would use the app since I own the majority of Simpsons seasons on DVD/BD (and have them on my media server), but that's pretty cool.
I have never, ever, ever heard someone say that the first season was the best. Ever. It is humorous, but for me the show hit its stride at season 4 and was still solid through season 10. Sounds like the show never clicked with you.

I had a friend that used to record the episodes on VHS tapes. That was alot of VHS tapes.

I don't know that I would use the app since I own the majority of Simpsons seasons on DVD/BD (and have them on my media server), but that's pretty cool.
I have never, ever, ever heard someone say that the first season was the best. Ever. It is humorous, but for me the show hit its stride at season 4 and was still solid through season 10. Sounds like the show never clicked with you.

To me, Season 10 was the first real sign that the Simpsons was going downhill. It definitely felt a little....off...compared to the earlier Simpson seasons.

I stopped watching the Simpsons after it left the Tracey Ullman show.

/douchebag hipster hating things before you knew about them

So wait, did I read that right? You can only take advantage of this streaming goodness if you have an iPhone, or a windows 8 desktop? A laptop running macos is a no go?

I don't think I have watched simpsons since 1999 or 2000. for those that watch the show. glad they have ways now to go back to watch old episodes without having to get them on dvd or anything like that.

Back