Pandora constantly skipping

Huan

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a Galaxy s4, and when on cell data pandora just keeps skipping every single song before it even starts to play or even has a chance to play.. This doesn't happen when on wifi, it works as it should then but god help me when not on wifi.. Any idea wtf is going on? I have plenty of speed on the cell service, so its not that, but something just doesn't behave right with pandora when not on wifi.. I'm fairly new to android so this is a strange problem for me :-/

Any help guys? Sides switching back to an iphone or nuking the device?

Carrier? Did it happen on the iPhone before you got the S4?

How do you know you have plenty of speed on your cell service? Did you do some speeds tests to see how fast it is?

Have you tried changing/lowering the audio quality on cell connections in the settings?

I have tested my speed aye, i'm at the least hitting two megs down.. I figured out the problem. I had the apps wide background data restriction on for everything. I finally decided to turn that off and manually went to every app and killed the background data except for my weather app and pandora.. Fired it up and the damn thing worked just fine.. Such a strange thing to demand background data to be turned on for the app to even work when in the foreground, but I guess thats programming for ya.. It seems to be working just fine now :)

Back