ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Poseidon Platinum

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at ocaholic spent a little quality time with the ASUS GTX 780 Poseidon Platinum and, from the looks of things, they seemed to be happy with what they found.

With the new GeForce GTX 780 Poseidon Platinum, ASUS introduced a very interesting and unique product into market. A graphics card that can be chilled with air, water or both at the same time thanks to ASUS' brand new innovative hybrid DirectCU H2O cooler.

Nice card but for me personally I prefer they put Samsung or Hynix rather than Elpida ram on their "premium" boards. Now I know they've had ram shortages before but for the price you pay for these.. lol

Nice card but for me personally I prefer they put Samsung or Hynix rather than Elpida ram on their "premium" boards. Now I know they've had ram shortages before but for the price you pay for these.. lol
I agree. Everyone knows Elpida is, relatively, shit by now, the vendors should really get with the program.

Rofl, they didn't hook up the water cooling!

That's what I was looking for. I wanted see the difference from not being used vs used.
1/4" ports? I'm afraid that would be a restriction with my current setups.

I like the concept, but if I were to purchase something with extra options for cooling, I'm going to use it.

Back