Corsair Announces Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the all-in-one Hydro Series™ H105 dual-fan 240mm liquid CPU cooler. The H105 is Corsair’s first Hydro Series cooler to be equipped with a 38mm thick 240mm radiator, greatly increasing radiator surface area and improving heat dissipation. Fitted with a pair of high-performance SP120L PWM 120mm fans designed to balance static pressure and noise levels, the H105 pushes liquid cooling performance to the next level in the 240mm category.

The H105 also benefits from Corsair’s new tool-free CPU mounting block, called by press “the simplest mounting mechanism we have experienced*” and making installation easier than ever. The low-profile CPU cooling block also includes an LED backlit logo and replaceable color ring, allowing PC enthusiasts to co-ordinate their CPU cooler to match their other system components.

NICE!

I'm still waiting for a dual rad 180mm unit to go along the bottom of my silverstone Raven case :p

I see most press release mention 38mm thick rad but there own link says 25mm (just like H75), thinner than 100i (27mm) ., same price as 100i too .

100i and 110 are on sale for 99 bucks on the egg today.

Was thinking about picking one up for my cpu, but not sure I'll have the space across the top of my thor.

Back