Antec Kuhler H2O 950

HardOCP News

[H] News
The PureOC staff had a lot of nice things to say about the Antec Kuhler H2O 950 all-in-one CPU cooler they just reviewed.

In a market which is quickly becoming saturated with a great selection of All-In-One (AIO) water cooling systems, it is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd. After all, there’s only so much innovation to be had before you’ve exhausted all of the possibilities of the specific form factor that these products really have to take. Antec believes that there is some unexplored territory left in this realm and have answered the call to be different with the introduction of their new lineup of AIO CPU coolers.

I have the Antec KÜHLER H20 920 and it rocks. It is nice that they fixed the cabling to make it easier to route but I have never had an issue with any motherboard I have ever owned taking control over my Antec fans when I disallow that in the bios. The only setting I modify in that regard is the minimum fan speed allowed in the BIOS.

The other main differences that I see is that mine different fans and the software I have is "analog" while the new one is "digital."

If my fan dies I'm going for the 950. Total satisfaction here.

Back