[H] New Year's Resolutions

HardOCP News

[H] News
It is New Year's Eve, the last day of the year, time to make a New Year's resolution. We are all in different time zones and some of you will be partying sooner than others tonight and you might end up too drunk to make a resolution. So, to avoid missing the opportunity to make one of the biggest commitments of the year (that will be broken in a matter of days), let's all take a minute now to share our resolutions.

Focusing more on my friends and family. Last few years I have been focusing on myself, getting weight under control, better time management, doing more things to make me happy.

This year I think it's time to change that.

Also, get my compulsive game buying under control. What use is a copy of Civ 5 gold + gods and kings for $7.50 when I have 30 other games stacked up I want to play? dammit Steam!

Resolutions, eh? Well, I think 4k will do it. But only if the price is right :D

Seriously though, maybe do something about the dust level in the house. It gets everywhere.

To get back my motivation. Lost it this last year since I had no time to do anything but work and keep up with laundry and dishes....and maybe mow the lawn. Totally destroyed my motivation and will to do more. First year this has been this bad. :(

Finish up the handful of games that I haven't quite 100% completed. Probably should do that instead of buying every game when it comes out an finish the ones I have!

Also try to find the last $300,000.00 or so for that Aston V12 Vantage Santa forgot. :rolleyes:

I have no resolutions because I don't celebrate or care about New Years. 1/1/2013 is no more or less just another day no differently than 12/31/2013. For all that matters, today may be day number 1875481246734512448 (just some random number punching). It's just a number.

I have no resolutions because I don't celebrate or care about New Years. 1/1/2013 is no more or less just another day no differently than 12/31/2013. For all that matters, today may be day number 1875481246734512448 (just some random number punching). It's just a number.

Life is meaningless sound better? You must be really fun to be around with.

Anyways, I don't find mine very important(just the usual) but I do hope octoberasian beats cancer :)! Goodluck, and may this year bring you lots of good news!

To learn to be proficient at linux....

No windows hating here... just want to learn something new.

I could see the argument against other holidays but new years is actually a set day as opposed to let's say easter.

5DTkkMt.jpg

To get off probation so I can go out and have fun with friends again.

Oh yes, New Year's Resolution = 2560 x 1440 ;)

I seriously want to shit on the top guys porch after reading the bottom post. Some guy wants to do something stupid like going to a drug legal state but another guys life is at risk.

Because there's no chance the guy going to the legal marijuana state has a painful medical condition of his own and the weed would help cope, right?

To wake up every day and keep my priorities straight. Don't let work and future planning continue to take over my life. Don't let feeling obligated to family and friends wear me down. Make sure I continue to look after myself, get sleep, and do things for me. I've always given too much of myself to work and everyone else, this is the year to start managing that.

Self
Friends/Family
Work

What i have bin doing for years

Must resist the power of stupid people (even more)

Because there's no chance the guy going to the legal marijuana state has a painful medical condition of his own and the weed would help cope, right?

Pretty sure marijuana is legal in nearly all states if not all for medical use.

Every year I just resolve to be happy as often as I can. Less work more play

It's not, but shoot me a PM if you're looking for a porch to shit on. I'll be smoking a fat J for my horrible night driving

To each his own, happy New Year everyone. Do as much or as little as you want

Not even half of the states have medical yet douche. And like I could have known that the next poster was going to post that, but since you seem to also think everyone is clairvoyant, your life must be pretty good.

Looks like someone's resolution was to be shitty to other people about their resolutions.

Not even half of the states have medical yet douche. And like I could have known that the next poster was going to post that, but since you seem to also think everyone is clairvoyant, your life must be pretty good.

We're getting close last tally I saw was 17 states plus DC and let's be honest most of those other states probably don't matter anyways. Marijuana can be the best pain reliever. Plus don't we use marijuana as a way to treat the radioactive effects or has my friends mom been lying to me?

Back