Titanfall Stryder Trailer

yep, not too hyped atm. poor gfx, and just not that compelling. especially if its heavy or soley MP.

If only EA weren't involved.

Still might buy it, but I will wait for the reviews and see if they ship and actual finished product or just another Beta to be patched......

Looks cool I like the concept however I see no outstanding graphics. I'll wait for it to go on sale on steam at 50% off then grab it. To busy with Rise of Flight and Warthunder anyways.

it's funny seeing all these comments about poor graphics. reminds me of when people here say games aren't all about graphics but gameplay. You can never ever please the hard core gamer. ever.

I'm a little concerned it's just going to be CoD meets Hawken...I'd like to see the robots actually have the ability to lose limbs and stuff and not just explode when they take X amount of damage. Otherwise, it's just like you're playing a larger soldier.

Really people? STRYDER falls to earth in the SAME MOTION as IRONMAN with a fist punch to the ground. The irony here is that even in games there is no originality, just copy-cats. Guess that's considered new gaming for younger players, program and develop it and they will play anything as long as it's new. Can't wait for the real reviews three or four months after its release.

it's funny seeing all these comments about poor graphics. reminds me of when people here say games aren't all about graphics but gameplay. You can never ever please the hard core gamer. ever.

When I see some amazing gameplay, I'll let you know.

The animations look bland look cod, graphics are meh. It just looks like cod with robots.

If only EA weren't involved.

Still might buy it, but I will wait for the reviews and see if they ship and actual finished product or just another Beta to be patched......

Yea really. My concern is with EA involved how buggy and screwed up it will be at launch. Also what they will do to give everyone the middle finger after it launches. I'm thinking of BF3 as an example where EA trashed the hardcore mode and told people to spend 30 bucks a month to get it back(custom server rentals).

So........... Brink and Hawken had a baby?

Back