Napwell: The World's First Napping Mask

Napping mask or smoking a bowl...hmmm. I can either impede my vision like a woman or take a few puffs of a supereffective sleep aid.

Choices, choices.

Wake up better... then deal with the potential migraines from the EM radiation baking directly onto your skull later on... I'll pass.

Graduate of harvard and mit and this is the best he can come up with ?

I can do the same thing by gradually opening my eyes wider.

A sleep mask with a kitchen timer on it. Uhhhhh.....

Obviously he has not mastered the art of napping while sitting straight up in a brightly lit room!

I think I would rather have some stick on googly eyes or something so it looks like I am awake...

Napwell? Come to think of it the name does sound alike Haswell, maybe Intel should sue him.

Oh I just had another thought! They should call it NAPSTER! lolololo

WHY CAN I NOT EDIT MY POST? What is this, 1998?

I wouldn't care if it was a popsicle warmer....I got a spare $5 just to see a fellow [H] reader succeed. :D

I can't nap without feeling exactly what he described "sleep inertia" so I don't nap. I'm going to kick in some bucks to see if this will work for me.

I can't nap without feeling exactly what he described "sleep inertia" so I don't nap. I'm going to kick in some bucks to see if this will work for me.

Ditto. But I've tried all sorts of thing, timing the cycles with alarm clocks, etc

I hate naps. Never feel better after them. I only really nap if I'm about to pass out and there is still a decent chunk of the day left (and I don't want to go to sleep just yet).

If I'm vaping, definition. Smoking...normally. Though sometimes I get so high that I forget that I was tired.

Oh come on, you should know that there is a reason Mother Nature made sativas and indicas, one to wake you up, one to put you to bed.

Product looks interesting though. I would have to test it myself since I never knew I had a problem napping till I read about the symptoms on the website. Hmmm.

Oh come on, you should know that there is a reason Mother Nature made sativas and indicas, one to wake you up, one to put you to bed.

And when the day comes when I can choose off the rack, rather than take what I can get, perhaps I will notice the difference.

Combine this with:

6f28055d6d03d894c548cd9ca85afa22_large.jpg

This is an interesting idea but I'm curious as to what kind of medical studies were involved and if they discussed their findings with a sleep technician. I for one hate that grogginess/headachey feeling. I call it the "after-nap trainwreck" feeling.

And when the day comes when I can choose off the rack, rather than take what I can get, perhaps I will notice the difference.

I was thinking the same thing. But I'm on a cleanse right now so none of that till NYE.

I hate naps, I'm always cranky/dizzy afterwards and can't get much sleep that night.

womp womp. If youre getting commercial I'm sorry, but your "buddy" should know the strain if not a garbage "buddy"... I dabble maybe 3x a year these days, career and family squashed that.

Prefer hybrids. Best of both worlds. And prefer hybrids in consumables. Worst chops ever, but my-o-my the body + alert... Sativa has always given me anxiety, but the hybrids still let me enjoy the positive aspects.

Unfortunately for napwell, They're not the first to market with something like this...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tfh/lumimask-the-sleep-mask-that-wakes-you-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsCW9cZfjU8

http://lifehacker.com/5828886/lumi-mask-combines-a-sleep-mask-with-a-sunlight+simulating-alarm-clock

I know the dudes who launched the Lumi Mask and they couldn't quite figure out how to mass manufacture the mask successfully. So they were killed by inconstantly quality and the inability to handle/respond to basic customer service.

Matt

Back