This Life-Size Lego Car

Top speed around 20-30km... is that per hour or day?

500,000 lego pieces? At $0.12/brick, that's $60,000. It's freaking awesome, don't get me wrong... But which would you rather have?

2005-aston-martin-v8-vantage-index.jpg

or

Untitled_zps6e5b9280.png

Crazy LEGO driver speeding down the street at 1.3mph! Shoulda wore seat belts and a helmet.

Is there any info on how the engine uses air?

I'm sure it runs on compressed air. i.e the compresses air runs through the tubing causing the Lego engine to turn.

Is there anything that Lego can't do?

500,000 lego pieces? At $0.12/brick, that's $60,000. It's freaking awesome, don't get me wrong... But which would you rather have?

2005-aston-martin-v8-vantage-index.jpg

or

Untitled_zps6e5b9280.png

Please tell me where to find an Aston Martin for $60,000. Still, I see your point. You can get a lot of car for $60,000.

Please tell me where to find an Aston Martin for $60,000.
Used V8 Vantages are pretty cheap. I know that one is eBay, but between Craigslist, eBay, and enthusiast forums, you can generally find them at around that price. I've been strongly considering one as a plaything. Once they hit the $50K mark, it'll be hard to stop myself from buying one.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Used V8 Vantages are pretty cheap. I know that one is eBay, but between Craigslist, eBay, and enthusiast forums, you can generally find them at around that price. I've been strongly considering one as a plaything. Once they hit the $50K mark, it'll be hard to stop myself from buying one.

DB9's are going for that much last time I looked.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
A neat project... but I have a nagging feeling that using a bunch of the Lego electric motors be more efficient. Of course that's not what this is about.

Super cool!!!!!!!!
This should be an attraction at Legoland!!!!

Back