MLG Nerds Spazzing Out

It would have been hilarious if someone on the other team walked over and kicked his ass. That would put an end to all that prepubescent screaming for sure. :D

That kid is probably going to grow up to be one of those guys that pays shady pimps to let him kill hookers while he rapes them.

Ugh... fond memories of friendly LANs with tournaments that were anything but serious kept me from slamming my monitor to the ground

There's a point where it's no longer talking crap and it's stupid... he's way beyond that.

If he had been yelling at me like that I would have backhanded the nerd

That kid is probably going to grow up to be one of those guys that pays shady pimps to let him kill hookers while he rapes them.

I'm bucketlist and I approve this message.

Every time I play Planetside 2 and I see someone with the MLG badge I kill them first. :cool:

Oh man.... that video is going to be the thing of about a thousand new "UMAD" gamer gifs

If I was this kids father I would have gone down there and personally beat the shit out of him for disgracing my family with such actions.

I would to see this dipshit in south central LA lets see how long he last before he ends up in a ditch. What a fucking douchebag

does he have a name or facebook page? the internet would love to have a word with this douche nozzle.

More power to this kid. If no one is going to put him in his place I say go for it. You can hand me my ass any day in a game but i'll be damned if I sit there and take that tantrum directed at me.

MOBA or some console fps crap? Same level of "competitiveness" imo. Back in the day we used to tsk tsk tsk at CS teams at tournaments. I see things have gotten even worse.

Nothings kills good stuff more effective than popularity.

With all the high pitched squealing going on I was expecting to hear "Mr you've got a purdy mouf" somewhere in there, it it be followed by a PSA about the dangers of getting your pecker in a weedwhacker!

WHAARRKKSQUEEEEeeEEEeeeEEEE

Dm41g0H.gif

he's probably the Angry German Unreal Tournament gamer's long lost brother.

If I was this kids father I would have gone down there and personally beat the shit out of him for disgracing my family with such actions.

ditto, and if it was me acting like that, I wouldn't be able to walk for a week!
but I would have DAMN sure learned my lesson to NOT act like a disgrace

The best part of the entire video was the neck beard sitting next to him wasn't phased in the slightest by that amazing display.

I hope whatever team this douche is on drops him asap. We don't need idiots like this in esports no matter what their skill.

He reminds me of mOE from CSS. I hate loud people like that. Just makes victory that much sweeter though when they get all pissy they lost.

IDK what exactly was going on in the video. It seems like the kid and his friends really needed to be somewhere and the kids on the other side of the table were preventing them. They just kept saying "Let's go! Let's go!" but the other kids kept wanting to play. I guess I'd get pretty upset if someone wouldn't let me go either.

My youtube doesn't work on this PC so I will have to see when I get home, but I saw your reference to CGS so I had a hunch :D.

Back