MSI Announces The GTX 780Ti GAMING 4G

HardOCP News

[H] News
MSI is pleased to introduce of the new GTX 780Ti GAMING graphics card, featuring the powerful new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780Ti GPU with 3GB of blazing fast GDDR5. The GTX 780Ti GAMING is equipped with the award winning Twin Frozr IV Advanced Thermal Design on a customized PCB that maximizes performance and efficiency for the highest FPS at the lowest temperatures. Cooled with MSI’s proprietary Airflow Control Technology, a two 10cm fan setup with MSI’s patented Propeller Blade Technology, the GTX 780Ti GAMING pushes the threshold of thermal performance. MSI’s Gaming App provides a simple way to switch between different user setting modes on the GTX 780Ti GAMING. Three modes are available, OC (Overclocking), Gaming, and Silent. OC mode offers the best performance, Silent mode reduces fan noise, and Gaming mode offers an optimal balance between the two modes. Also, as users have become accustomed to with MSI products, the GTX 780Ti GAMING is built with Military Class 4 components, delivering increased stability and a longer product lifetime. MSI’s new GTX 780Ti GAMING features software and hardware built specifically for gamers, making it the best choice for total Gaming Domination.

So... what does the "4G" stand for? I thought this was going to be some strange version of 780ti with 4gb of vram.

This will be a GREAT addition for the next time she builds a gaming PC!!

xlarge.jpg

So this sounds pretty awesome. What's msi's warranty policy? I'm going to do a brand new build soon andi was thinking of going 2x evga 780ti classifieds but this has me intrigued. I'm accustomed to evga and their warranty. Never bought an Msi product.

Remember boys. Do not drink before you see the girl otherwise you may end up in a bad movie.

Or as they say in my old country "Old women are beautiful but sometimes there is not enough vodka".

Give us more ram with all this models dropping out. I'm not impressed at all with these gpus dropping out ever month now.

What kind of makeup can do this? I need some for the wife!

There is MUCH more going on besides makeup. First pic bad lighting/cheap camera, second pic professional portrait with probably some photoshop. In real life she will look better than pic one and no where near as good as pic two.

Back