Cougar Spike Mini Gaming Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Need a budget case for your next PC build? Hardware 360 seems to really like the Cougar Spike mini gaming case they just reviewed.

At $34.99 there is very little to complain about, the COUGAR Spike has a good amount of expansion, support for high end graphics cards and it can accommodate a single SSD, which is necessary in today’s market. With a few alterations, the Spike could be one of the best options in its price range, but even in it's current form it is one of the most affordable cases on the market that has impressive features considering the low cost.

I kinda expected the Stevenator to come up with a silly intro to this..come on its got the word Cougar in it for Gods sake! :)

Not bad looking for a budget case. Holds up to four 120mm fans. Can hold GPUs up to 330mm. Not bad for a mere $35. I can see where a handle on top would be nice for ease of movement.

It was $14 AMIR a couple of months ago and just $10 AMIR once. I'd buy one if it hits near that price again. Does anyone know who actually makes Cougar or Corsair cases? The Cougar MX500 chassis is almost identical to the Corsair 300R.

Feature list and marketing niche seems similar to Cooler Master N200 which I think looks vastly better.

Back