Don’t Forget About Cyber Monday Deals

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
With all of the hype over Black Friday and the early specials going on everywhere, it’s really easy to forget about the easiest way to get the best deals around. Cyber Monday is the biggest payday for online retailers of the year.

On Cyber Monday, 86 percent of working consumers will spend at least some time at work shopping for online deals.

Last year I waited for "cyber monday" and missed many deals. Just my personal experience. It seems cyber monday is just something SlickDeals.net and other forums coined years ago... and most retailers bbesidese-tailers have been slow to catch on.

Either way for most retailers, black friday is the most advertised and discounted day of the year.

Either way for most retailers, black friday is the most advertised and discounted day of the year.
In recent years, I am increasingly to believe this to be untrue and that "Black Friday" is becoming merely a marketing placebo strategy.

I thought that this year's Black Friday (other than the Microcenter instore stuff) was weak. I bought one 250GB SSD and I was looking to buy a bunch of stuff, the deals were just not good enough to motivate me. We'll see how tomorrow looks.

Cyber Monday is the worst name ever. Might as well call it Fuck Online Monday.

Too bad there doesn't seem to be a great deal of advertisement going on for "Cyber Monday".

Back