The Ten Weirdest Computer Peripherals Ever Made

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are old enough to have grown up with the computer industry, it was an adventure like no other. Technology changed rapidly and obsolescence was an everyday occurrence in hardware and software tech. Along the way, some really interesting and inventive devices made their way into the mainstream, only to be passed over by time and the ever increasing progress of the industry to be remembered only as a footnote in an archive.

I dunno that Oculus Rift sex simulator could work out fairly good... well if you replace cartoon animations of young girls with real women (over 18). I'm surprised someone hasn't found a way to work a fleshlight with a USB port, and a dildo with usb port so people can sex chat on the web or something :D

My friend with super serious carpal tunnel problems swears by that vertical keyboard. He took the mirrors off, though.

Thermaltake FTW :cool:

yHcy9Fr.jpg

I don't find the train simulator controllers that odd. I mean if you look at the Flight Sim or Racing Sim markets they have controllers that emulate those functions very well and they can range from being $50 all the way up to $500 and beyond depending how serious the simmers want to get. It is just a function of people who enjoy simulators trying to get it as close to the real thing as possible.

How do you use a keyboard with no hands? No, seriously – how do you do it? The answer, of course, is that you don’t, which is a bit of a problem for people with injuries or disabilities that make typing impossible.
a little insensitive perhaps

My friend with super serious carpal tunnel problems swears by that vertical keyboard. He took the mirrors off, though.

I would actually buy one of those keyboards IF they weren't still $180 used on Ebay. They are an insane $300 new.

A bitch at work (that's being nice) had one of those vertical keyboards with the mirrors.

Gayest thing - EVER. She didn't need it, she just wanted to seem special and different. This is the same thunder who bitched and complained till a Lactation room was put in the distribution center just for her. It got used... maybe once? Now it's a place we store random crap.

I'm sure our company paid way way way more than 300 dollars for the thing too. (which is sad)

I dunno that Oculus Rift sex simulator could work out fairly good... well if you replace cartoon animations of young girls with real women (over 18). I'm surprised someone hasn't found a way to work a fleshlight with a USB port, and a dildo with usb port so people can sex chat on the web or something :D

Something like this is already being sold. I cant remember what it is called but its out there.

What, no USB trance vibrator? Favorite part of kernel compiling is building in driver support for that thing. ;)

Anyone have the CueCat?

I used to have one wayyyyy back in the day? They were given out for free at Radio Shack. Radio shack and few others advertisement used them but didn't last long. I wanted to keep it but why hold onto junk. I threw mine away about 4 years ago

Something like this is already being sold. I cant remember what it is called but its out there.

I recall being in college and somebody finding that website for that back around 2000. Had to bust up laughing at the images. I will say, I can see the male part being in a place that a male could use it. but for the female, I could never figure how that could be comfortable at all. even funnier when you look at their images showing said woman laying on the table with the computer lol

Ok so after reading all of this I did a bit of google searching. I would suggest googling for realtouch.
Freaky.

Back