BF4 $20 or deluxe edition $25

darkking

Limp Gawd
Repost of slickdeals. (i already texted all my buddies who haven't purchased yet)

Origin just dropped Battlefield 4 PC to $29.99. Drop the price further to $19.99:eek: with online-generated $10 coupon from dpgamer.com/McDonald's. Found the price drop and then combined with the coupon I saw on Reddit for the lowest price I've seen so far.

Go to dpgamer.com, enter one of the below codes with your email and DOB to generate new/unique code, add BF4 PC to your cart at EA Origin store, apply promo code, receive BF4 PC for $19.99 + tax.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/76889/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition-ANW.html <--edited origin link, hopefully works better for you

http://dpgamer.com/

Use one of these re-usable codes with your email address. Coupon code is generated immediately.

413M4D
4712M9
4912HA
48VU64
4979P3
497D79

Last edited:
Been trying it, origin is a no go currently, their servers suck as normal :p

Yeah, I was able to add to cart.

Clicked check out and it keeps showing error, site is over-loaded.

So is it worth the extra 5$ for digital ? Seems like the regular doesnt get the China Rising.

Watch the site magically work again but then purchase price will be $299.99 and 50% people overlook it and buy it thinking they're getting it for $19.99 but ea goes MUAHAHAAHA, THNX FOR THE $200!!!

So is it worth the extra 5$ for digital ? Seems like the regular doesnt get the China Rising.

I didn't think so. $20 for the game and if I like it I'll pick up the premium when it inevitably goes on sale for $20 in the future.

Deluxe I heard is a horrible scam, especially if you plan on getting premium at any point, because Premium makes it obsolete. The battlequests can be unlocked through normal play. So I guess if you just want only one DLC forever and that pre-order is worth $5 to you it might not be like throwing money in the toilet.

Yawn...dont feel bad guys.You saved yourself some $$.Its not that different from BF3 and the game is a confirmed MESS.

Yawn...dont feel bad guys.You saved yourself some $$.Its not that different from BF3 and the game is a confirmed MESS.

Yeah I'm investing in the hope that the game isn't a total piece of #*%^#*(5 at some point. I swear, the premium maps for bf3 are amazing and I'm going to miss them if I uninstall bf3...
SO if I can't break through Origin's own video game of try to buy our product without ripping your hair out and having a heart attack or us ninja upping the price without you knowing until your CC's been charged, then I will be okay with Bf3 and play my fav maps like Death valley, gulf, kiasar, and Epicenter !!

Nonsense. The game rocks. It had a rough first week. Have a ton of problem-free hours of fun in.

Where you checkout you click add promo code or something..

Mine finally went through, I got the BF4 deluxe for the extra $5, thought it was the same price I was going to pay on amazon and I get the vehicle shortcut plus the first DLC... Dont have time to sit in every vehicle for days unlocking the cool stuff, worth $5 for me.

Nonsense. The game rocks. It had a rough first week. Have a ton of problem-free hours of fun in.

I hear quite a few people are still having issues; those people are probably the ones with a $50 gpu from 2008 though lol. So for the most part I heard they have fixed a lot of the issues and with that in mind I think it's good timing.

I just feel sorry for the poor souls who paid $130 or w/e tried playing at launch, and /wrists when we can get for a fraction of that and play without our comps catching on fire

Utter rubbish... it was a rough first couple of days and since then smooth sailing for me, beautiful game, beautiful gameplay, beautiful number of hours played so far. Extremely enjoyable and extremely fun. Go on whining based on "confirmed MESS" third-party accounts that were probably based on seeing people whine on forums in the first place and the outlying issue or two. The rest of us will be having fun while you sit here shouting at the wind... :).

For anyone looking to buy, I paid $85 for BF4 + BF4 premium and it has been worth every penny and will continue to be. At $20 for the base game and waiting for a premium deal, the deal's practically stealing with how good a value you'll be getting.

Got mine... Perfect price for someone who won't play much but wanted to try it anyway

I played BF3 pretty hardcore at first, then the server issues with Dice making all the changes started, and then it was a headache and I quit playing.

For $20 I'll give BF4 a go, if this darn thing ever loads :(

Utter rubbish... it was a rough first couple of days and since then smooth sailing for me, beautiful game, beautiful gameplay, beautiful number of hours played so far. Extremely enjoyable and extremely fun. Go on whining based on "confirmed MESS" third-party accounts that were probably based on seeing people whine on forums in the first place and the outlying issue or two. The rest of us will be having fun while you sit here shouting at the wind... :).

For anyone looking to buy, I paid $85 for BF4 + BF4 premium and it has been worth every penny and will continue to be. At $20 for the base game and waiting for a premium deal, the deal's practically stealing with how good a value you'll be getting.

agreed. Game is great. Does crash once in a while but overall is very fun and stable. No way it can be compared to BF3, now that was a mess.

This is a great deal. I paid $60 for this game like a month ago but do not regret it. Waiting on a deal on premium.

Trick to get into your cart is to 1. add the game to cart 2. when you get a white blank screen keep hitting F5 until you see the check out 3. buy the game

Well i was planning on driving out to the wallyworld to pick up BF4 tomorrow morning, definitely worth it to not have to deal with all that craziness.

[L]imey;1040421026 said:
Got mine... Perfect price for someone who won't play much but wanted to try it anyway

Ditto, and finally worked. Got the $20 deal.

Well i was planning on driving out to the wallyworld to pick up BF4 tomorrow morning, definitely worth it to not have to deal with all that craziness.

I went to Costco yesterday to buy some random knick knack ... holy crap the lines were backed up half way through the store. The parking lot was a disaster.

So is the "Premium" version on sale for $25?
This would get me all of the upcoming DLC?

So is the "Premium" version on sale for $25?
This would get me all of the upcoming DLC?

?? Premium's lowest price has been $37.50 through GMG and that expired 2 hours ago. You must be thinking of DELUXE, which is a trap for most because it's just one dlc that isn't out yet made obsolete by premium, and some instant unlocks you can get through playing anyway. To some it's worth $5 now.

Deluxe might be a better deal if you dont want to deal with premium for at least 3 more months because you get the first DLC with it.

Back