Amazon’s First Original Series Debuts on Prime

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The first three episodes of Amazon’s original series Alpha House are available now on Prime Instant Video. A new episode will be launched every Friday over eleven weeks.

The Amazon Originals series is the company's attempt to compete with Netflix shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black.

I watched the Pilot to this a while back & it looked pretty entertaining.. Thanks for the heads up.

It's pretty funny. Not sure I'd sign up for Prime, much less pay $2.00/episode, to watch the rest, but it's pretty funny. I must say, I'm a interested how the end of ep 3 plays out.

Prime is well worth the money on it's own...this is just gravy.

For you, perhaps, but not for me. I generally get items within 3 days anyway and virtually nothing I buy has to be here within 5 days, much less 2. Finally, I don't order that often from Amazon. I'm perfectly happy adding stuff to my basket and buying it when I hit the free shipping mark (or perhaps deciding I didn't need it at all). Now it might be worth it if I get it and split the price with several people, but otherwise, Amazon's price advantage goes away.

Back