Video Tour Of The Xbox One In Action

The UI looks quite improved over early shots. The fullscreen HD Skype also looks really cool.

I am surprised in how responsive it is , both in taking voice commands and moving from program to program.

I have to admit. The voice command is quite impressive. I hope the voice command wont change the quality the further you are from the mic. From the footage, they are fairly close to the device to recognize the voice clearly. Still impressed

This just makes my purchase more secured when i pre-ordered my Xbox one :D looks really great

Just read an article about the voice commands not properly working ie taking multiple tries, and how the video was fabricated to look like it was responding on the first voice command attempt.

Hate to admit this but I'm impressed. Looks like Kinnect is coming into it's own finally. Tho it's not game centric but it definitely looks handy. These days I'm leaning more toward this than the PS4 to replace my PS3. Sony is once again shooting itself in the foot.

Looks pretty cool.. A lot quicker switching then I thought it would be.. Might be the interface over head that's slowing it down a bit in gaming though.. Maybe after a while they will get it using lower over head. I'm picking up both system's wife wants the xbox for kinect for the dancing games and all that..I want a PS4 for gaming.. Also use them for 3d blu-ray play back more then likely in my theater..

Just read an article about the voice commands not properly working ie taking multiple tries, and how the video was fabricated to look like it was responding on the first voice command attempt.

I wonder if they've fixed the issue where if content you're watching has people saying something resembling a voice command the xBox obeys that command (i.e. someone on a TV show says "stop paying" the media app closes).

It's just so........magical.....sheeeesh....

Its a game console.

Yeah thats an utter lie. Albert Pinello or Major Nelson (I forget which) them-self confirmed that it is a 100% live demo on xbox hardware.

Yeah thats an utter lie. Albert Pinello or Major Nelson (I forget which) them-self confirmed that it is a 100% live demo on xbox hardware.

Wish there was an edit. It was Major Nelson. Quote from Neogaf "Incorrect. Every single thing you see in that video is live and coming directly off of the Xbox One console"

A. Believe rumors that are more than likely true.
B. Believe the representative from the company.

You probably still believe they'll somehow match PS4 in performance too...:rolleyes:

You probably still believe they'll somehow match PS4 in performance too...:rolleyes:

What about the multiple reporters that were there and said everything was working as advertised? all those articles are fake too? seriously, get over it, realize the fact that MS is a multi billion dollar company for a freaking reason. They know how to write software.

Wouldn't matter if God himself gave the demo, haters gonna hate.

You can even see the camera set up behind them during the skype session.

Wonder how easy it is to hack the system so the outside could see what going on in your house, burglars and the Gov. Well, maybe MS gave the Gov permission to spy....

Maybe it's just me, but in the pre-play still shot the guy on the left seems to be making a "West-SIIIDE!" symbol with his hands.

OK...it is just me.

:rolleyes:
Let me guess. Your "source" is GAF isn't it.

:rolleyes:
Let me guess. Your "source" is GAF isn't it.

That place kills me. :(

You know how often we have hardware in hand, actually testing / using it, only to hear wild ass rumors - claims being made by all those people with "sources" over there. Ugh, it's brutal. :rolleyes:

"Here... take a look at our watered down windows 8 pc and our new improved kinect, the main thing we wanted to make 'next gen'."

Will the rest of the cast of Modern Family also do XBone demo's, or just these two?

Wonder how easy it is to hack the system so the outside could see what going on in your house, burglars and the Gov. Well, maybe MS gave the Gov permission to spy....

In honesty have you ever heard of M$ getting hacked? I personally never have. Maybe i'm wrong on this but I've really never heard of M$ getting hacked before.

seriously dude, you sounded like a true 12 yr old PS4 fanboy with that comment..

Back