Ashton Kutcher Is Lenovo’s New Product Engineer

HardOCP News

[H] News
I saw this article earlier but I didn't post it because I seriously though it was a joke. :eek:

Lenovo said Mr. Kutcher “will work with the company’s engineering teams around the world to develop and market the Yoga line of tablets by providing input and decision-making into design, specifications, software and usage scenarios.”

Interesting design on this tablet, they put a battery in hump of the stand it looks to get the great battery life.

Why not? Intel hired on Will.I.Am for some dumb fucking reason that still baffles to this day. I'm eagerly awaiting Google's announcement of the appointment of Leonardo DeCaprio to head of their research department.

The guy who played an acting role as Steve Jobs thinks he can actually be Steve Jobs IRL.

:)

Kutcher is actually fairly involved with this industry, though I have no idea what he brings to the table engineering-wise, if anything.

I could see it (maybe) working.

If Kutcher's input brings legit creativity that can actually be modeled into Lenova's hardware requirements and more importantly constraints for those tabs, they may be on to something.

Kutcher is actually fairly involved with this industry, though I have no idea what he brings to the table engineering-wise, if anything.

He majored in biochemical engineering in college. Dropped out to be a model.

In other words, I don't know why Apple hasn't hired him.

I don't watch TV, but isn't his character on Two and a Half Men supposed to be a software programmer?

No, on Two and a Half Men he plays Charlie Sheen. He's a bit too sane for the part, in my opinion.

Kutcher will never be taken seriously.. thanks to That 70s Show hah

Kutcher will never be taken seriously.. thanks to That 70s Show hah

He is currently the highest paid actor on TV at $24 million a year so if that's not being taken seriously I doubt he's complaining right now.

He is currently the highest paid actor on TV at $24 million a year so if that's not being taken seriously I doubt he's complaining right now.

I should be more clear - anything serious outside of acting.

Lotus named Swizz Beets their Director Of Design, or some bullshit a few years back. Their CEO was fired shortly thereafter.

In other words, I don't know why Apple hasn't hired him.

Which means jack in the scope of things, tbh. :)

Anyone can declare a major and drop out.

No, this guy worked hard for everything he achieved. I thought he was a mindless stooge until I did the research.

He's a hardcore fgeek. As in terms of endearment.

Which means jack in the scope of things, tbh. :)

Anyone can declare a major and drop out.

Technically, Steve Jobs declared himself god to legions of Apple followers then dropped out to meet with the real one...

He only studied biochemical engineering for one year before dropping out. He took some of the millions he made from movies and TV and invested in some tech companies. None of that means he actually knows anything. This is just another dumb publicity stunt.

He only studied biochemical engineering for one year before dropping out. He took some of the millions he made from movies and TV and invested in some tech companies. None of that means he actually knows anything. This is just another dumb publicity stunt.

Exactly. This sounds just like those stupid Nikon commercials he was in. He was probably labeled as creative director or some bullshit title, when in reality he did nothing productive for them or their brand.

Exactly. This sounds just like those stupid Nikon commercials he was in. He was probably labeled as creative director or some bullshit title, when in reality he did nothing productive for them or their brand.

Yes, because we chose to invest in those companies which probabably made him a nice chunk of change.

Anyway, I'm going to buy 5 Lenovo's and and as many nikons that I can plug into all the usb's.

Ashton's only crime seems to be bad movies. Better him than some shitty ass rapper who sings about gang rape.

I much prefer smart guys playing idiots than idiots playing rocket scientists.

Keanu Reeves is cast as a genius in The Matrix. Come on. He's a moron.

Keanu Reeves is cast as a genius in The Matrix. Come on. He's a moron.

Such a moron that he got $40 million for The Matrix trilogy plus 10% of the gross which put him around $200 million for the series.

No, brains and money aren't the same, I simply doubt many morons rake in $200 million dollars from making three movies is all.

I was going to come up with some witty references to Team America, Matt Damon, and the Film Actors Guild so I can tie into the fact that celebrities are all knowing and should be running the world, then I decided against it...

No, on Two and a Half Men he plays Charlie Sheen. He's a bit too sane for the part, in my opinion.

I stopped watching the show, but they killed off Charlie Sheen's role. They awkwardly had Ashton come in as some rich programmer whom took over the house they lived in. The son isn't even on the show from what I understand now. So it's more like A guy who has a son, who lives with a rich guy, and now the son is gone. Yet it is called two and a half men still.

I don't watch 2 1/2 Men but Ashton as a rich programmer? HA.

That 70s Show called and wants their resident idiot back.

Back