GTA Online Announces First Content Pack

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Rockstar announced on Friday several upcoming events regarding GTA Online including the first content pack, part one of a content creation system and a slight delay of the promised infusion of player's game cash.

At this point, most dedicated fans have probably finished the single player campaign, and are waiting around for GTA Online to improve.

Hope they hurry up with this crap. I keep getting to about a quarter of a million, then I decide to upgrade one of my cars.

Then I'm broke again. BAILOUT PLZ!

I got 4.5M, eff your bailout. Stop the damn glitches. Or cut down on the time you waste looking at their cloud background while going from session to session.

Then either you've been a major spendthrift or you've abused those glitches yourself. :p

Haha, nah. Just mission whoring and strategic car selling. Did you know you can sell the car from the Martin mission, Out of Court Settlement for $22k after the mission? I made like $58K twice doing races with crew buddies over the span of 15 - 20 minutes each. Some people like to muck around in freemode and participate in shenanigans. I just do missions, races, and gta. I only have one super car though. Fully upgraded but just one, the Vakka. Some people have like 5.

But yea mostly it's cause I'm a cheap bastard and won't buy anything I can't use immediately.Plus back when you could replay missions and before the payout nerf, I was putting in work, grinding.

But by glitches, I don't mean the money glitches. I mean stuff like:

My cars randomly blowing up in my garage for NO REASON.
Or when switching from a mission to freemode or vice versa, I get stuck at their cloud loading screen for like 4 minutes.
Or if two people try to enter/leave a garage at once, you end up under the map.
Or when they spawn a car on top of your motorbike and destroy's it so you have to call Mutual(if you bought insurance already)
That lazy, lazy, useless, good for nothing mechanic. If he decides to not bring me my car one more time, I'm firing him.

There's some others, but it does annoy the hell out of you when you are enjoying an otherwise amazing experience. But Stiletto, hit me up if you game on Xbox. I'll get you some money legitimately man.

Or when switching from a mission to freemode or vice versa, I get stuck at their cloud loading screen for like 4 minutes.

Wow, you've been patient. I give the clouds a minute before I restart my system. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Or if two people try to enter/leave a garage at once, you end up under the map.

Had that happen once, yep.

That lazy, lazy, useless, good for nothing mechanic. If he decides to not bring me my car one more time, I'm firing him.

Broken. As. Fuck. And so are the Merryweather motherfuckers, too. I requested a helicopter once and all he did was hover in the air for five minutes about 100 feet off the ground and bitch at me.

There's some others, but it does annoy the hell out of you when you are enjoying an otherwise amazing experience. But Stiletto, hit me up if you game on Xbox. I'll get you some money legitimately man.

Sure. Add "Aelfgeft". I'm on most evenings and nights.

What we need is new content for sure but more importantly R* needs to stop getting rid of the cool glitches and lowering mission payouts and actually make the game better. These stupid money packs are to thank, but at the rate at which new content is being released, what good will those packs do you?

Back