Grand Theft Auto 5 Bags Game of the Year Award

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Well surprise, surprise……who would have seen this coming. I think the obvious answer would be everyone. This year’s winner of the Golden Joysticks Award was nothing short of a slam dunk.

The Golden Joysticks are the largest publicly-voted video game awards in the world, with this year more than 10 million people casting a vote.

Didn't we usually wait until 2013 was over before voting on best games of 2013?

Seems pretty obvious. The hype train for it was unreal. I still have not played it at all though. Just not my type. :p

Game of the Year awards are useless. Only recent releases stand a chance.

I've got 20 hours into the game and only done a few missions. I have to much fun killing people and running from the cops.

Trevor is a crazy SOB. Probably one of the better characters in gaming. Overall the the graphics and the cars are the on the only good thing about GTA5. The story was rather boring other then the bank heist missions and the 5 star wanted levels. I think with some good mods for the PC version the game will get better.

The story felt short, but the acting of Michael and Trevor was so fantastic that I dont see anything else that I would consider for GOTY.

Honestly, if ARMA3 had its campaign out and didnt release with so little content, then it would be my pick, but as it is, we are still playing alpha.

Back