Deal of the Day: Radeon R9 290X Only $10K

That guy has it going on. Well they only charging $5.92 Standard Shipping on it. Seems like a great deal. The sad part is he has 1,396 neutrals and 1,020 negative feedbacks. It is simply amazing how Ebay lets these people still sale on there. I know Steve is going to order two though.

well..for starters...that's Newegg's official ebay account

still...~$10k....not even a fanboy would be crazy enough

WHAT DA Fuuuuuuu.......!!!!!

If you click on the link now, it's routes to newegg ebay store and price is $579....
Were they trying to pull a fast one on some of the IDIOTS out there that actually would pay that much to have it 12hrs early before the official release...???

it was just a placeholder guys.

They updated the price, then ended it.

Price: US $579.99

They've changed the pricing but closed the auction now.

Last edited:
Price: US $579.99

They've changed the pricing but closed the auction now.

Considering all of the rumors circulating today about it being priced at $549 I am more inclined to guess that newegg is just marking things up for day one as they have done in the past.

Considering all of the rumors circulating today about it being priced at $549 I am more inclined to guess that newegg is just marking things up for day one as they have done in the past.

They could also be price gouging, Newegg does like to do that from time to time. Wouldn't surprise me if the MSRP was $549 and stores launched it for $579

Definitely, Newegg milks day 1 sales and sets the price around 20-30$ higher.

wow Newegg has a lot of negative feedback on ebay.

Just purchased. Fantastic card. Great price. Replaced my fireplace in the living room.

That guy has it going on. Well they only charging $5.92 Standard Shipping on it. Seems like a great deal. The sad part is he has 1,396 neutrals and 1,020 negative feedbacks. It is simply amazing how Ebay lets these people still sale on there. I know Steve is going to order two though.

And 193503 positives... :p

Back