GTA V PC Reference In Latest AMD Catalyst Drivers

HardOCP News

[H] News
This sure is interesting! I don't know why Rockstar is so secretive about GTA V PC, we all know it is going to happen. They have all the development money they need now to make it happen....just do it already!!!! ;)

Code:

<application Title="Grand Theft Auto V" File="GTA5.exe">
<use Area="PXDynamic">HighPerfGPUAffinity</use>
</application>

just hex edit the blb and go to 0x19130 and 0x19b88 locations for your own proof.

I can only say one thing....
djej5OV.jpg

This sure is interesting! I don't know why Rockstar is so secretive about GTA V PC, we all know it is going to happen. They have all the development money they need now to make it happen....just do it already!!!! ;)

Why? Because someone paid big bucks to keep GTA V a secret timed exclusive. With this console generation going out, no one wants to buy old technology. But then GTAV hit shelves and PS3 sold a ton of bundles. Rockstar takes their cut, console makers take their cut then the PC copy comes out and Rockstar wins again. It's a win/win/win situation.

I'm hoping for a Christmas release, but supposedly we're probably stuck waiting until February or March per most of the gaming site rumors.

Why? Because someone paid big bucks to keep GTA V a secret timed exclusive. With this console generation going out, no one wants to buy old technology. But then GTAV hit shelves and PS3 sold a ton of bundles. Rockstar takes their cut, console makers take their cut then the PC copy comes out and Rockstar wins again. It's a win/win/win situation.

Pretty much. They'll be getting 3 copies out of some people. 1 from the current consoles, another from the new consoles, and another when it comes out for PC likely end of December ish.

I'm hoping for a Christmas release, but supposedly we're probably stuck waiting until February or March per most of the gaming site rumors.

Everyday can be christmas. I'd rather have christmas in the summer.

Back