iPhone 5C vs. 50 Cal

I really hate these videos. I just don't get the point. I understand torture test reviewing where people try to scratch, drop, and break a phone, but videos where you know some $600+ device is going to get completely destroyed are just stupid. It's wasteful and pointless.

Alright, here come the flames. I know it's for entertainment. I'm just not entertained. The flames will come anyway.

I really hate these videos. I just don't get the point. I understand torture test reviewing where people try to scratch, drop, and break a phone, but videos where you know some $600+ device is going to get completely destroyed are just stupid. It's wasteful and pointless.

Alright, here come the flames. I know it's for entertainment. I'm just not entertained. The flames will come anyway.

It's ok to not like everything on the internet. No need to be bashed for that.
Kumbaya...

He makes money on these because we like watching things get destroyed.

He's been spending that googoo money alright.

That super high speed camera costs $50k.

Pretty sure he's had that for a while. I like how he's started to incorporate more stuff like the drops and water tests.

What a stupid, video. Its not entertainment, its just waste. I stopped watching after a few seconds.

Its one thing to shoot (and I target shoot too) and something that's a junker, But If people involved in these videos really have that much money ($600) to waste how about you just donate the phone to someone who would love to have one but cannot afford it?

And maybe OCP should do the same for putting this garbage on their website.

Back